How to setup profit shop?

abendego

Stone Miner
Anyone got link to good tutorial on how to setup a profit shop for survival server here? Lot's of them seem buggy and not sure what version/plugins are used here. Specifically looking for how to setup chest/sign to allow people to buy/sell an item. Didn't see anything in forums. N00b question. Flame away. :)

Au5

Iron Miner
i feel like it might be

(number of items to sell or buy at a time)
B (price to buy) : S (price to sell)
?

and then the plugin dose the rest putting your name at the top and replacing the ? with the contents of the chest.

this may not be right so if this dosen't work just put a msg out in chat. if no one on survival will help just jump over to prison and ask. there are so many chest shops there that i am sure someone would be kind enough.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
The sign should be set up as the following from top to bottom.

Username
Amount
S (Price)
Item/item info

If you need a unique item to Snapcraft in the shop (Ex: Rare Crate Key), type /item info with it in hand.

OP
OP
abendego

abendego

Stone Miner
Thanks for quick response.

Some notes for the next person.

1. You have have to hold shift to place a sign on chest.
2. You can look up on minecraft wiki item id's and meta data (for things like potions) The /item info command doesn't work for "King" or lower.
3. It costs $1500 to setup a shop, it doesn't tell you this it just deducts the amount

Crackalackin

Iron Miner
It's /iteminfo and not /item info with a space in between, everyone can use /iteminfo(/item(space)info doesn't exist.) For example, the iteminfo for a strength2 potion is potion:8233

You get 250 back for breaking the sign.

Do /warp help2 to see the format.

Yeah I thought the chestshop plugin was gonna get reworked, idk what heppened to it.