1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Revamps and new features (kitpvp)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by DontChangeAtAll, May 20, 2019.

1. DontChangeAtAll

DontChangeAtAll Stone Miner

Immigrational
    I'd just like to say to look at Ashie's suggestions they were really good
    (a little old but still very good suggestions for kitpvp)
    https://snapcraft.net/threads/22567/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Revamps for the gangs
    - Make the gangs unlock all the features
    Commands in the revamp of gangs that were removed
    /gang challenge <player amount> <money> <gang>
    /fight accept
    /fight join
    /fight leave
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    /gang ally <gang>
    /ac
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New features - Look at Ashie's suggestions named "KitPvp suggestions"
    Find the suggestion here - https://snapcraft.net/threads/22567/

Fake pearls - A pearl that doesn't teleport but that can fake a pearl such as you throw it and the person chasing you will pearl to there even though it's a fake pearl and they won't know. The price of this could be like 2x the price of a regular pearl maybe 60-90$.
    Player vault a.k.a PV - I think this would be nice for all players but it could also just be a feature for only paladins or other ranks.
    Maybe a feature for this you could buy more slots and rows etc.
    and maybe you have to buy each pv most you can buy is like 3 player vaults.
    Maybe it could be a whole different feature not for ranked players but you can buy it from the store for like 3-4-5 dollars etc.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kitpvp events -
    I had actually made a post about these events.
    it covered different events the server could add to KitPvp which would give you rewards Money/Items/Crates/Gems etc.
    Here's a link to that.
    https://snapcraft.net/threads/22597/
    Pearl
    countdown -
    A small but effective feature that'd be nice when you use a pearl there's a countdown idk how long it is I believe it's 5 seconds or 10 seconds something like that but when you use it again and it's in the countdown you lose the pearl don't get it back and it shows you the pearl countdown it'd be nice if you had the countdown it'd just prevent you from throwing the pearl thus making you not waste a pearl.

new topic Bugs
    A few bugs I've encountered are
    exp not registering - Doesn't spawn all the exp bottles when thrown.
    Rubberbanding - (yes ik this is very annoying and may never get fixed) You get lagged back where you are and you cannot move, cannot heal and just can't do really anything.
    this is just a few suggestions, features, revamps, and bugs that would be amazing fixed/added/revamped

2. the77x7

the77x7 Mod

The77x7
    Helper
    You do gain the pearl back most of the time if you go in your inventory and click it again.

3. DontChangeAtAll

Immigrational
    I don't believe you do I've tried and that never seems to be the case

4. the77x7

the77x7 Mod

The77x7
    Helper
    What Mc version do you play on?

5. DontChangeAtAll

Immigrational