1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Add Villager Spawners?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Blueillusion, May 22, 2019.

?

Add villagers?

Poll closed May 29, 2019.
  1. Yes!!

28.6%
  2. No, tf?

71.4%
  1. Blueillusion

Blueillusion Stone Miner

Blueillusion
    how do you guys feel about adding villagers to /buy, crate keys, and maybe even the /shop in spawners?
    They would drop emeralds and current emerald prices could remain the same?
    Maybe in /shop for 3 million
    /buy for $32
    Crates @ 5% chance (same as IG)

2. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    I don’t see a need for it. All current spawners satisfy players a lot more and it would become really easy to gain specific enchants.

3. Blueillusion

Blueillusion Stone Miner

Blueillusion
    With all due respect you must look at this through a faction players perspective and how we see things. My idea for IG’s not being so heavily acquired and only available through /buy items was shut down, so therefore having an alternative for players who don’t want a P2W experience, they should have another option to get money and f top value.

4. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    Personally don’t see the reason why to have villager spawners when there’s spawn eggs. Villagers doesn’t drop anything and they wouldn’t do much regarding trades since mobs stacks. And no other mobs has custom drops so it wouldn’t make sense to have this. (Just my opinion)

#4 Ashie, May 23, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. DarthDarthWader

DarthDarthWader Tree Puncher

DarthDarthWader
    I think a villager spawner would be a cool idea

6. hopefvll

hopefvll First Step

I think adding villager spawners would be a simpler way of getting villagers instead of buying spawn eggs over and over again if you don't get the correct villager you wanted.

7. Blueillusion

Blueillusion Stone Miner

Blueillusion
    I meant villager spawners for the next good spawner, not to trade but as a fall trap type of spawner that drops emeralds.

8. wopp

wopp Stone Miner

wopp
    I think it's an interesting idea but the server economy is not in touch with it. Looking from a factions perspective, because that's all I play. Iron golem spawners go from anywhere between 1-2 million. Iron golem spawners are very very hard to come by and you need mass amounts in order to gain profit. Villager spawners wouldn't be worth it and being so expensive would put it in such a low demand that they'd basically be useless. Other than the purpose of having villager spawners for exp or trading, i see this as an economic nightmare.