1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

/fly in claimed land.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by RamRanch18, May 23, 2019.

?

Would you enjoy /fly in claimed property?

1. Yes!

66.7%
  2. No.

33.3%
  1. RamRanch18

RamRanch18 First Step

Hello! I am a bit new to the server as I started playing a little more than a week ago... I love the gameplay this server has to offer and is excited for the fun in the future I will have. Anyway, as I come from lots of past factions servers, one thing that I always loved, and so did the rest of the community, was the ability to fly in claimed land. This brings a sense of fairness to players who have not invested money into the game. I believe that the community would love the implementation of /fly in a claimed property. It just makes everyone's life a bit easier.

-RR

2. Au5

Au5 Helper

Binary_Captain
    I imagine that if your in /fly and you fly into a claimed land, that it could be very annoying so I would like to see this implemented.

3. Majestical

Majestical Helper

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    I like this idea and it would be a good addition, but not too sure if it would actually be added. It would show more fairness with ranks to nonranks though.

#3 Majestical, May 23, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
  4. Blueillusion

Blueillusion Stone Miner

Blueillusion
    I suggest adding another perk for Hero tank and up because most players get hero simply for fly.
    Or make /fly a command you can buy off the buy craft.

5. Au5

Au5 Helper

Binary_Captain
    This wont happen as it causes to many issues to make another rank that has just /fly
    We can't not have a rank because then it becomes hard to figure out if someone is hacking or has /fly
    I guess if you wan't /fly you gonna have to stick with the remainder of the rank.

6. Blueillusion

Blueillusion Stone Miner

Blueillusion
    or make a tag like (in the same commands as perms, kits, and groups) that says you have /fly, like a nickname you can’t change that has an F

7. Au5

Au5 Helper

Binary_Captain
    While it is possible I don't see this being added, the ranks are set up pretty well in my opinion.

8. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    Maybe add this to member rank? Anyone can get member for free

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Au5

Au5 Helper

Binary_Captain
    surely this will result in so many people flying that it should just be made default? if "most people by a rank just for fly" why would they then make that free?

10. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    Agreed