Who Would Vote For Me?

legendarygod019

Zombie Killer
Hi guys I was thinking about applying for a helper position next time it is open and I was wondering if I did who out of you guys would vouch for me if you would please leave an explanation why if not also please leave an explanation why THANKS ALOT
-Legendary

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Hi guys I was thinking about applying for a helper position next time it is open and I was wondering if I did who out of you guys would vouch for me if you would please leave an explanation why if not also please leave an explanation why THANKS ALOT
-Legendary

Players votes dont count. Only the might Aaron's vote counts.

OP
OP
legendarygod019

legendarygod019

Zombie Killer
I am not doing this as A vote for me and I get to become a Helper Campaign I am doing this as IF I where to apply to become a helper who would support me is that better?

Trollm

Zombie Killer
I would appreciate a reason as to why i should vouch for you.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I am not doing this as A vote for me and I get to become a Helper Campaign I am doing this as IF I where to apply to become a helper who would support me is that better?
When you create a Helper application in the future, people will be able to comment or rate it. Which means, you'll find out who will support you and who doesn't

OP
OP
legendarygod019

legendarygod019

Zombie Killer
I would appreciate a reason as to why i should vouch for you.
Great Idea Trollm well as for reasons for why you should vote for me I can give you the following
1) anyone who knows me will tell you that I do my best to help out people on the server and on the forums I try to do all I can to help people with their problems on and off Snapcraft to make Minecraft a better experience for them
2) I am a very friendly person: I try as hard as I can to be nice to everyone I know and even when they upset me I try hard NOT to be a Jerk granted I have had a few incidents however I am human am I not?
3) I play fair and I don't abuse power I don't hack never have never will you won't see anyone complain about me scamming and you wont see anyone complaining about me abusing my VIP+ flying powers
4) I know the Rules of Snapcraft: I have observed the rules and learned them well I Know what people can be kicked for and what not I know what is allowed and what is not and I follow them as they should be and I report those who DO NOT
5) I LOVE snapcraft and I love the community I love to embers myself in the Snapcraft community and get to know people as well as know Snapcraft in General and I NEVER fail to send a friendly GREETINGS :-D -

OP
OP
legendarygod019

legendarygod019

Zombie Killer
what??? do you mean and If you read my earlier comments It's not exactly who would vote for me morel like who would be on my supporter