1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Realms' started by Tennisace24, May 25, 2019.

1. Tennisace24

Tennisace24 Iron Miner

BumBuDumDum
    Skyblock Angel
    Hey, ive got a few things here that i think would be cool changing to realms.
    1. /feed and /heal are basically the same. if you do /feed, then there is a 10min cooldown on /feed AND /heal (vice versa also). I thought it would be 2 seperate commands. We are paying for 2 seperate commands. /heal also fills your hunger all the way up, so /feed is pretty useless
    2. Why can we not ban people from our own realms like in skyblock?
    3. the exploshion enchant on pickaxes is not good at all, it destroys your armour in zone 16+, gives you knockback and downright scares the living crap out of me, whenever it triggers. Ive also never seen it trigger my mining skills.
    4. Let us maybe remove enchantments for in game money, or some other currency on the game.

Dont get me wrong, i LOVE realms. its so fun, but also bring some big updates, so other people get arrtracted to it. There arenĀ“t too many people on Realms.
    Sorry, if these things were addressed before this post.

Edit: being able to toggle /notify (so you chat does not get spammed with "enemy bleeding" while hitting mobs) would be so good to have, because i hate always having to type /notify whenever i want to grind.

-BumBuDumDum

#1 Tennisace24, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
  2. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Iron Miner

The owner said /heal and /feed are meant to share the same cooldown (...for some reason).
    Everything else sounds fun.

3. Tennisace24

Tennisace24 Iron Miner

BumBuDumDum
    Skyblock Angel
    Whats the point of /feed then if they share the same cooldown. Ill literally just always do /heal

4. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Iron Miner

I had the same thoughts and asked maarten about that months ago or something, but he just said they're meant to share the same cooldown. I don't know why.