1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

All my suggestions and some of my feedback.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by TheGDLoudmouth, May 29, 2019.

?

What do you guys think about these suggestions?

1. I like all of them OMG!!!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Some of those are good ideas.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Quests? Oooh.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. DOWN WITH GSETS!!!11!!!!1!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. You on something?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. EG, LBB, and Parkour ain't played that much.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. RESET! RESET! RESET! RESET! RESE--

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. TheGDLoudmouth

TheGDLoudmouth Iron Miner

TheGDLoudmouth
    So, all my suggestions and feedback in one forum post.

I love this server, I play it a TON, and I enjoy playing all sorts of minigames. I'm glad I could find this server, and I love it so. I just have a few suggestions for your servers.

GENERAL:
    Gsets. Come on, man, this is an incredibly OP weapon that all you need to get is a ten dollar bill (And a sale is going on every 2 minutes), and it is an incredible pain in the neck for multiple players. Whenever I see one on Kit, I just leave. I recommend either removing it, kinda nerfing it SLIGHTLY, or just upping the price altogether.

VIP? I see alot of VIP ranks in several servers, even the HUB! Maybe make some sort of VIP rank that goes across all servers? Sort of like member, but better?

And like I said, sales are on every 2 weeks. Maybe decrease that a bit? The Easter sale is still on, and it's almost June.

Censor MF. I noticed someone say it (Not the initials, full thing) and it didn't warn him. I had to contact staff and everything.

Maybe some sort of /alert command to alert staff of any rule breaking, so we don't have to open a ticket or ping a mostly "Do not disturb" staff on discord? (/alert (player) (offense), the command will tell which server and it'll alert all staff online) (You still have to use traditional method for hacking or anything else that requires photo or video proof and anything that isn't happening NOW)

One last thing, and this may sound weird, but quests? Maybe little challenges you can do to get XP? It would increase the server's appeal, I believe. I know I would play more.

KITPVP:
    Maybe do something like ZombieV's scrapyard? I find alot of people just leaving their loot on the floor instead of disposing of it, which may cause some lag. Maybe put a small money price? It could also solve the 'awwww' feeling of getting an inventory full of default armor.

Maybe make some sort of map alternation? It seems I've almost memorized the basic look of it.

And could it be possible to pass GG as non-spam? At least up to a point, I find myself saying gg, getting killed 2 minutes later, and getting warned for saying it again. This could be in multiple servers too, maybe all of them.

I also think that maybe splash potions can be disabled for a split second so when your running and you throw them, it doesn't accidentally hit you. I wouldn't go as far as to disable them for the person throwing them, though.

SURVIVAL:
    I hear of alot of people asking about protection areas and not having a sponge. I know I got one, this might be a bug? Also maybe be able to remove sponges with some sort of item? (Your own sponges, not other's)

Also maybe mute the Wither spawn sound for anyone in a certain radius? Or maybe mute it altogether except for the person spawning it, so no one can detect them.

SKYBLOCK:
    Maybe make some sort of thing you can purchase to increase your area? Right now, the only way is to spend real money, maybe 50, 100K can do the same?

I also think that being unable to activate PVP without paying real money for a high rank is insane. Maybe just pay ingame money for activating it, but certain ranks get it free?

I also think it'd be cool if you can activate PVP only in certain spots, so arenas and shops on the side would be possible without players trolling one another when trying to buy a decent Vkey.

ZOMBIEV:
    I don't know the name, but there's one set of armor with protection, and thorns, fire protection, the whole shebang, and people can just sit in a corner and get chummed on by zombies and not take any damage. If all the players get killed and this guy's AFKing zombies, it could take forever to get all those zombies killed, and some may not detect him. Maybe nerf this a bit, or get rid of it alltogether?

Maybe a singleplayer rush mode? Like going solo in a mode but faster?

LBB (Lucky Block Brawl)
    Maybe add more block reactions? Or more classes able to be bought without VIP?

A duel function? I think it would be cool, a slightly smaller map, tons of blocks, etc. The server's a bit small, but still.

Also, a spawnkill protection. Can't fire out, can't fire in, can't get in, can get out. I think EG needs this too.

EG (Earth Games)
    Like I said, spawnkilling is a MENACE in this server. It don't need to be so deep, just near the first spawn. Or maybe like 5 sec protection from damage or knockback?

PARKOUR:
    Maybe more levels? Or a parkour race you can challenge your friends to?

That's all I got for right now. What do you guys think?

2. Blueillusion

Blueillusion Stone Miner

Blueillusion
    Some good points. If only they would listen to suggestions and feedback we as a community give.

3. Ashie

Ashie Mod

Ausheh
    VIP: all servers has VIP but different perks on each gamemode so having another vip that had different perks wouldn't make sense imo

Alert: /staff and hop over to the server and inform them, or ask if it's okay to add them as /friends so you can /fmsg whenever its needed. Another option is our discord (www.snapcraft.net/discord) where most of us answers as soon as we can.

KitPvP; personally I'd just suggest an item filter to be added.

Survival: You can break sponges with your fist? They get the coords in chat by doing /ps list. Everyone starts off with 1 sponge.
    Withers aren't really a big problem since the survival/nether world is very big and for someone to find it is near impossible.

Skyblock: Adding a way to increase your island with ingame money now would piss lots of people off since lots of people has bought an upgrade.
    I like the pvp in certain areas, people build pvp arenas on their islands so that'd be fun to just have it in a specific place.

ZombieV: I'd just suggest they add an anti afk system which kicks people after a certain amount of time.

LBB/EG: You get a resistance whenever you die long enough for you to get out of spawn, if theyre afk there's not a lot to do about it tbh.

I like some of the suggestions, and some needs more explaining if they were to be implemented ^-^
    Just my opinions ^

• Like Like x 2
  4. Twiggy

Twiggy Void Walker

Twiggyyy
    Admin
    This should already be blocked, but I will make sure that it is properly censored for you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheGDLoudmouth

TheGDLoudmouth
    Thx!

6. TheGDLoudmouth

TheGDLoudmouth
    Thx!

7. Hris

Hris Tree Puncher

4sv
    Awesome suggestions. All of them should be looked further. I saw you didn't write anything for Prison :'(
    ~sv

8. TheGDLoudmouth

TheGDLoudmouth
    I don't go on prison all that much. I guess Gsets nerfance may account for it too?

9. Bunny_Rabbits

Bunny_Rabbits Gold Miner

Bunny_Rabbits
    Factions Immortal
    reset survival

bad um tskkk

10. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Iron Miner

I got a question though.
    Does literally everyone hear the wither sound on survival whenever someone spawns 'em? I've seen people complain in chat, but I've never heard the sound.

And go read this if you didn't already https://snapcraft.net/threads/22444/

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bunny_Rabbits

Bunny_Rabbits Gold Miner

Bunny_Rabbits
    Factions Immortal
    omg agree