1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Game in place of money

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Dkgraffiti, May 31, 2019.

1. Dkgraffiti

Dkgraffiti Tree Puncher

Hey I'd like to talk to you privately about an offer I wanna make you. I can explain most of it here but will need a closed chat if you want all details. I'll explain. I love the server and wanna get one of the ranks even if it's the lowest. However I lack the funds to pay for it even being $7. Sad I know. I've sat and thought about it and there's only one thing I could offer you instead of the cash. This is banking on the idea you're not needing the money it self. Back to the point. I don't know if you heard of this game, if not you can see videos of it on youtube. It's not perfect and is being developed as you play. It's not a bad game though and is highly realistic. Anyways the game is called "Escape from Tarkov" or EFT for short. It's the highest package costing $150 and is a limited edition. Gives you the biggest inventory you can have in game plus the best starting gear and most every whipe. It also gives you the largest Alpha box to put stuff u wanna keep on death in. I'll go through all the steps needed to change the email and password to one of your own. Let you download it to make sure it's legit then you give me a rank of the same value in exchange. Exp Ultra rank valued at $87