1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

KitPvP Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Alicis, Jun 6, 2019.

?

Would more space to put items help?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Alicis

Alicis First Step

Maybe a ./pv command? for extra space, I feel like the enderchest isn't enough space-personal opinion.
    More keys would be nice would also benefit the server money wise.
    also maybe add more enchants to buy on the wall example fire aspect or death strider that's really it tbh
    any suggestions below or feedback as I said this only a personal opinion.

2. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    Depth strider and fire aspect probably aren’t on the enchant wall due to them being higher tier enchants. It’s to make it harder to obtain for a fair playing field.

I like the idea of Pvs but I would say the max rank should only have 2 at most.

3. Majestical

Majestical Helper

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    I don’t reallt like the idea for more storage tbh bc most people would just use it for more gsets and gsets are already op when you have a lot lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alicis

Alicis First Step

yes i get your point but obviously it wouldn't be cheap and at least 1 pv would be nice for paladin

5. Alicis

Alicis First Step

please remember your ec is the only storage you have to keep everything in there its really not that much space bro
    + could the god tools / god set on the store be updated with custom enchants bc it's not really that "godly" thanks for replying

6. Majestical

Majestical Helper

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    Likely wouldn’t be updated bc it is already quite op if you think about the gear other players are getting. It was changed just not too long ago also so not sure when a next update on gset would be.

7. Alicis

Alicis First Step

what about more keys n etc more stuff needs to be added on store :)