1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

End and Nether

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Dkgraffiti, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Dkgraffiti

Dkgraffiti Tree Puncher

This is honestly starting to bother me. I work hard for an hour collecting end pearls at the end. The server only allows one end and one nether at spawn. If you try to make ur own of either it won't work. I like the end pearls method of making money. However when I spend that much time getting them for some guy to run up behind me and kill me take all of them including my daily kit and whatever else I had. Then he gives it away to everyone but me. This isn't a one time thing or the only way it happens. There are tones of helpers high ranked players and small time players and members who like to build a ring and send msg to people calling them names and offering money or just harassing players till they come and fight them so they can tag team u and split the loot. It's hard to report when you have members and helpers who join in. Some are even in dedicated clans to do this all day. That's just the end and isn't the only issue just the biggest one me and well over half of the server feel the same about. On to the nether. It's not that bad. What is tho is me using up my pick to get what I need to make a portal. Only the server doesn't tell you it won't work cause u have to use the one at spawn. Which idk why cause there's no real need for that. I get why the end but doing that with the nether blows my mind. At least could give a heads up. No to mention you have to fly around forever to find somewhere that isn't robbed of resources. This is the same when looking for a base spot in the wild. U don't want me to get started on that. I had to build underground to get away from it. Point is the end needs a section of pve where it can be used as needed without people robbing you and the nether needs reset. Tbh the whole server needs a clean restart. Just get on and ask and you will see how many people agree. Also why every time I ask how to make something or where something can be found I get told by all helpers oh just buy it. When I complain about this or my stuff getting robbed in the end everyone tells me it's just survival get over it. So if it's just survival why can't I have fun playing it? Why is it so pvp focused? I almost regret getting my cup plus rank.

2. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    An easy trick is to hit endermen then run back into the safe zone. You’ll be able to kill them without other players killing you. Also, the back of the end is usually completely empty. Farm enderpearls over there.

3. Dkgraffiti

Dkgraffiti Tree Puncher

That sounds nice but is a band aid not a fix. Why do we always have to work around everyone else? It feels like every time there's an issue with the server everyone just comes up with their best way around it. No one ever wants to fix it. Just be honest with me is the server just becoming a cash grab like everyone says? If so I'll go find another one. I however won't sit here and watch the server owner make money has the server gets worse. There's people on here who say the server stopped getting stuff added or fixed once it started making money. If that's true I don't wanna play a pay to win game there's plenty of those on my phone.

4. Dkgraffiti

Dkgraffiti Tree Puncher

Look all I'm saying is. If that's the best the people running this server can offer me is a few tips. Then they are as good as the people telling me to buy the items I need in shop to play. If i wanna play shopping sim 2019 I would. Why play if you have to buy it all and sell what u got. Idk how you don't see what I'm trying to say. Just The server needs a real restart. Nether as well and the end needs fixed for pvp and pve. If this isn't done at some point I can say for a fact more then 50 people including me and some with ultra ranks as well won't be on this server anymore let alone vote for it or help fund it.

5. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Iron Miner

Yeah I'm pretty sure that most people on survival want a reset as there wasn't one for almost 3 years. New players say there's no open space in the wilderness and old players say the server's outdated, which I agree.

I have no idea whether they're working on a rework/reset or not because only the owner and some of the staff members know about it and staff aren't allowed to say it to the public.

Suggestions like a random tp warp in the nether or a pearl farming area in the end have already been made in the past too. I've seen a ton of threads demanding a survival reset on the forums, but the owner's probably already well aware that people want a reset and I guess players just need to wait.

6. Dkgraffiti

Dkgraffiti Tree Puncher

Well I'm willing to wait just not forever. I can honestly get over the end pvp stuff if they at least reset the server. The wilderness is so bad. My second base is next to 15 others and there's almost nothing left to mine. You can't find a spot that isn't already robbed. It took me 7 hours of gameplay to find 2 stacks of 64 coal and half stack of iron. That was it. Most of that time was spend walking through old mines linked together and ran sacked. The nether is worse with half the spawn location mined out you spend about 15 min flying just to get to glow stone. Think of the people without ranks who can't even fly. It's in a dire need of a reset. If we get one with in this month. I'll be happy and so will a lot and I mean a lot of people. Like I said just get on and ask who wants one u will see almost if not the whole server agree they do. This would make it way more worth playing and pvp in the end a really minor issue. That's all I'm saying. I wanna upgrade my rank to the highest slowly but not till the reset happens. Other wise I'll feel like I'm waiting my money.

7. Dkgraffiti

Dkgraffiti Tree Puncher

I even went as far as to contact the owner in his dms on Instagram and he read it but then ignored it. Well at least didn't reply. If they reset the server this month in probably gonna up my rank right after when I have the funds as well as buy some stuff I want in the store. This will be after tho. If they haven't reset it by the end of the month I'll have no choice but to find another server to play on. Which sucks cause this has been one of the best and my personal favorite server.

8. Au5

Au5 Helper

Binary_Captain
    ranks will stay through a server reset so you could just start upgrading now. As said previously thou the staff team know that the general population want a server reset. I would guess that the staff team are working towards a server reset as I have seen that many suggestions on here as well as heard many many people messaging maarten that I am sure they have been heard by now.

Only allowing one instance of the end or neather will be because of server resources. Yes it can create complications to how players enjoy their time but there needs to be a balance between players enjoyment and server resources. if you could think of a way around this or a fix that would allow the server to run multiple instances of a world then i am sure everyone would like to hear it but currently i can not think of any solution.

not all staff are in the loop and unfortunately its the ones that are easiest to talk to that don't know as much. that dosn't mean they don't try and that staff aren't listening to what the players have to say.

I would say that staff just need time to figure out details and reset the server. I wouldn't imagine that anything will be announced until staff have all the details worked out and so for time time being i would suggest you just have to wait a little.

9. Dkgraffiti

Dkgraffiti Tree Puncher

Yea I get what ur saying. It just really sucks right now cause like I said it's my personal favorite server. I have upgraded to vip+ but I don't wanna go any higher. Not cause I'm afraid of losing it on a reset but rather I'm afraid I'll get it and a reset will never happen. I also know it's not the staff's fault for the end or resets. I just complain to them a lot cause they are the only ones listing lol I've been replied to on almost every thread I made. I just wished they got told me info so they can share with us. I'm not saying give up big hidden fun stuff but if there is a reset coming or one in the works I don't expect them to have an exact date it'll happen. Just if it will I want them to let us know it will. The issue is no one knows if we will be getting a reset. So no one can say we will be. So the players get left guessing. If they just let players know a reset is in the works they just don't know when it'll be done exactly. I can be ok with that. I'm not asking for them to give us everything we want but rather compromise with us. Like how I said if we got a reset I can let the end and nether issue go all together. Cause at least the biggest issue will be fixed.