Disabling droppings on island

lostxraptor

Tree Puncher
There hasn't been an update on skyblock in a while. Something that would be really appreciated is if we could disable people from dropping their items on to our island, as it is in prison when you are at the mines. I keep getting clog in my farm and its starting to get really annoying me having clean out my chest. I don't understand why people clog my iron golem farm when the iron IS FREE!

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I like this idea, people keep dropping items in my grinders to fill the chests and it’s very annoying I agree.

Manitobruh

First Step
I absolutely agree. I just got every single one of my chests filled with rabbit stew 100% from the same person i cannot seem to catch in the act for probably the 10th+ time. I would really like for this to be a change.

MysticDemon273

First Step
Ive seen it happen a couple of times where im afk on someones island and theres an invisible person just dropping things into hoppers and im watching them doing it and calling them out for it, but i cant seem to figure out who it is because they are invisible and its really annoying because they seem to be doing it to a lot of people including me. we need to at least add something like an enable/disable dropping items in the settings for the islands