1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Skyblock /sell

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by 5corched, Jun 24, 2019.

1. 5corched

5corched First Step

5outhstar
    This is something we NEED. Once you get far enough into skyblock where your getting a ton of spawners, selling stuff is so tedious clicking through the menus. I recently built a x80 cow spawner island and selling the beef and leather is complete and utter hell. Having to do /shop and clicking through a whole bunch of separate menus is such a strain on my hand/wrist after a while. I wouldn't even mind if this were tied to certain ranks (Like Skygod, as /heal really isnt worth getting skygod like /fly is for angel). I am begging you guys to add this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. redstonedudeHD

redstonedudeHD First Step

redstonedudeHD
    hey 5corched, in my opinion its fine as is, if you use the sell all (the empty bucket under the sell side in /shop) it only takes a few clicks per item.
    you can also create a player shop, but id imagine there isn't that much demand for leather and beef :-P but who knows? hope this helps!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ashie

Ashie Mod

Ausheh
    I personally like the /shop bucket option.

#3 Ashie, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Smognoggler

Smognoggler Iron Miner

Smognoggler
    Prison Boss
    this really needs to be a thing

5. AyyItsAido

AyyItsAido First Step

Clutchy360
    What 5corched means is that, generally with an 80x cow spawner island, you have 60 chests (because of the 60 hoppers/island cap), therefore he needs to go through the menu at least 120 times to sell his inventory of items repetitively which is time-consuming, and as mentioned, tedious. I think that it would make these types of farms way too easy to profit off. Maybe, we could have access to the shop while opening chests or opening our inventories, (although you already can with /shop but instead, just pressing I and some other sequence of clicks).