1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Discord Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jedz, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    Hiya all,

If you have any discord suggestions that you would like to be added to our discord, (https://snapcraft.net/discord) then please feel free to leave them in a reply below :) It can be about whatever you wish whether its Roles (New roles, Names + Colours, Mee6 bot level etc), Text/voice channels (New Text/Voice channels - Names, Purpose, Member limit etc), New Bots and whatever else you can think of!

Cheers,

Jedz <(")

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    New ranks somewhere. One between mystic and champion, maybe? A seven level gap is quite a lot at that point. A couple of roles between champion and expert is also needed, I would say. I'm not the best at role names, but 'Lord' and 'Overlord' could work, I suppose. Also 'Panda', because y'know; Snapcraft. And maybe alter the color of mystic a little, it looks a lot like hero.

3. Ashie

Ashie Mod

Ausheh
    Maybe a youtube/streamer rank? for people who stream/uploads regularly on our server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    Thank you for your suggestions! :) Some other information by answering my questions would be great as then I can grab some more ideas from you or whoever else is thinking the same thing.

Which level do you think the role/roles should be? Currently we have Mystic at 46, Hero at 50, Ultra at 58 and Champion at 65 :) And which colours would you thinhk for the roles that have not been done yet or aren't close to the ones we have currently? Also any ideas on what colour the Mystic rank should have?

Cheers!

5. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    Could look into this, perhaps have a text channel where they are allowed to advertise a link to their video? (Which has to be on snapcraft of course + this is all hypothetical for now).

6. Ashie

Ashie Mod

Ausheh
    That sounds like a cool idea. Only people with the ranks has access to typing in the channel

7. Majestical

Majestical Helper

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    Could do a new channel titled Self-roles or similar and add some things related to the server to add there such as which gamemode(s) they mostly are on or from, maybe start adding what rank they have in-game? and other things possible that idk of lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    I meant to say between ultra and champion, I'm just not that smart. Mystic is also really apprentice-looking. I'm bad at colors though... ;-;

9. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    Secondary music bot? I've seen a couple of people requesting it

10. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    I like this idea! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Wrys
    Heck yeah

• Like Like x 1
  12. FlakesMC

FlakesMC First Step

Flqkes
    Survival God
    a second music bot would be cool!! and the idea above about the self roles would be nice too

13. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I'll work through them at the moment and see what I can/can't add and you should hopefully see some new things added soon! If you can think of anything else please feel free to keep replying to the thread :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. abendego

abendego Tree Puncher

Guild/Faction support, so that guilds/factions don't have to run own servers. Allow them to buy a private chat/voice room?

15. LaMVP

LaMVP Stone Miner

LaMVP
    I would like more discord ranks/ roles like event ones for example, if u played during December u would get a Christmas role and so on... aswell as kitpvp tournaments u would get winner rank or something

16. LaMVP

LaMVP Stone Miner

LaMVP
    Good idea! Add all gamemodes pls

17. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    How about another channel strictly for music-bot commands? All commands for the music bot can be used there.

18. Bree ♥

Bree ♥ First Step

oceandust
    maybe different text channels for the different servers that snapcraft has? like having one for factions, one for prison, etc etc.

also maybe having self-assigning roles for the server(s) that you play on that allows you access to these text channels.

19. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    Currently on vacation so am unable to add anything else but should be home in just under 2 weeks to do some more!

I have currently added a new, second music bot with a new guide as it uses new prefixes & another music channel and made it so that the mee6 roles no longer stack making it over all look a lot cleaner. Keep an eye out for some new suggestions being added ASAP :)