ZombieV - Feedback and Suggestions

fandobanando

First Step
ZombieV is probably my favorite server in snapcraft. I personally like grinding to certain goals in games. A server where i dont have to worry about all my stuff being stolen from someone who simply paid a few hundred dollars. Heres my suggestions to make the server better.

*Fix the berserker bug. This sword literally makes every other piece of equipment useless. For some reason it lasts forever. No need in golden apples or health potions, because it heals 50% of the damage you do to yourself. No need in artifact armor as you never take damage. No need in the other two swords, the quake sword is useless because youll never have a reason to blow mobs away. Flame sword is useless because the damage is a joke. Fixing this would solve so many problems.

*Make bosses harder. The bosses, specifically the wave 40 boss, are a joke. The wave 40 boss dies in 3 or so hits. Easiest money youll ever make and it shouldnt be like that. Also the money you make from bosses should be less dependant on how much damage you do, but more so dependant on how long youve been in the lobby. Boss stealing is a real problem and its very frustrating. You work so hard to get to a boss, and the closer you get to the boss, the more people seem to join you (most of which are afk), and the second the boss round starts, all those afk people suddenly come back, and now you are basically guaranteed the minimum amount of money from the boss because everyones gonna be attacking it. By making it dependant on your time in the lobby, it would stop boss stealers. You can say you can just afk in the lobby and get tons of money, but theres a very easy fix, JUST KICK AFK PEOPLE... Dont know why you guys dont do this already.

*Make artifact equipment easier to understand. How much damage does flame sword do? How much health does the boots regen? How long does berserk last? Explaining these better would be great.

*Did i mention you should kick afk people yet?

Thats it from me. Hopefully these will be considered. Let me know what you think.

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
The staff know the berserk glitch is a thing its been a thing almost since zombie comeback out which was like back in 2016 and even with the glitch a player can die very quickly in extreme without armor if they get swarmed. Also sometimes berserk does just turn off,

You have asked for harder bosses im going to assume you dont play extreme where with out the berserk sword is almost impossible to beat with out the glitch. the blaze boss tnt with full prot 10 does at least 3 hearts and its consistent and the wither on extreme with out berserk or a gapple is going to kill anyone who it targets if they dont run away. And you cant really stop boss campers as its a team based mode and you are suppose to play with others to beat all 50 rounds makes solo games defeats the purpose of the game mode. In my opinion boss camping isnt that big of a deal it happened we have all experienced it and you know what they say if you cant beat them join them.

With the artifact gear the only custom enchants i have even ever seen work was berserk head shot and lucky.

And lastly at this point of zombie were to ever get an update/fixes it most likely will result in a reset. Which in a sense is good cus zombie does need an update but for the people who have spent week grinding and getting max gear would suck but if thats what needs to happen then so be it.
EDIT:Why did you post this is kitpvp and not zombieV