Boss stealers

BrokthoStonehelm

Tree Puncher
Hi Snapcraft,
I enjoy ZombieV but I am really getting tired of grinding by myself in an arena only to have some random player join right before or during the boss level, try to steal my boss kill, then leave right after it’s dead. I see I’m not the only one posting about this on the forum, but there’s not much being done despite that. I suggest making some arenas that only allow one player in at a time, so that thieves cannot join and steal bosses if a player wants to work through an arena by him/herself.
Thanks,
Brok

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
As you have stated other people have complained about boss campers and have asked for private lobbys. From what i think the reason that the staff have not made private games is because 1 zombieV is suppose to be a team based mode where you and other players fight waves of zombies to try and beat the final boss where a solo game defeats the purpose, I know some players have good enough gear to play alone and with the berserk glitch anyone can but a solo lobby means people could abuse extreme bosses and get to much money in a short amount of time. As the first boss in extreme gives 50k with lucky and could do that over and over again. if you want to play by urself play late at night where most players arnt on.

OP
OP
B

BrokthoStonehelm

Tree Puncher
In that case, I would suggest making party lobbies, where a single player can join and invite their friends, and which blocks randos from joining and ruining the fun.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
I'm all for private games. Boss stealing has been a bit of an issue since Zombie launch. I just think there's maybe bigger projects that need worked on first before we could justify spending time on private lobbying.