Introduction: My return to Snapcraft

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Hello, if you see me on here my new username is Varesku. Also, if any of you remember me my name used to be LolextraM1, and iFlezz_Gaming. I used to play a lot back in 2013-2014, and 2016 on the survival and KitPvP server. Crazy thing is I played on this server back when I was a 12 year old kid and now I am almost 19 in a month which is crazy. I have also noticed that many people I knew left Snapcraft and I did too. Even though I am returning I will not play as often like I used to due to my responsibilities in college and my social life. Being busy and having less time for games is the hardest thing about growing up but fully experiencing life is more important to me. Overall I am looking forward to meeting some new people on here.

One question:
Also which game mode on this server has the largest player count?

Last edited:

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Thank you! It feels like a new experience getting back on here and since survival seems dead I might as well try something new.
I'd personally suggest prison, skyblock and realms. Fun gamemodes.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Welcome back! :)
Survival also has a decent player count

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
welcome back! I recognise your forums username I believe, I hope to see you on the server sometime :)

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Hello, if you see me on here my new username is Varesku. Also, if any of you remember me my name used to be LolextraM1, and iFlezz_Gaming. I used to play a lot back in 2013-2014, and 2016 on the survival and KitPvP server. Crazy thing is I played on this server back when I was a 12 year old kid and now I am almost 19 in a month which is crazy. I have also noticed that many people I knew left Snapcraft and I did too. Even though I am returning I will not play as often like I used to due to my responsibilities in college and my social life. Being busy and having less time for games is the hardest thing about growing up but fully experiencing life is more important to me. Overall I am looking forward to meeting some new people on here.

One question:
Also which game mode on this server has the largest player count?
Oh hey,
I remember you as LolextraM1. Crazy how we've all grown up.