Skins

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Would you not mind making a Panda in a suit? Nice little bowtie with the front opened up with a white shirt or such :-P
I sent you the skin that I made. Are you not satisfied?

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Yes, I was kind of wondering about that myself. But anyways!

Here's yours, Ryan. I enjoyed making my own suit design. I also have a great idea for the walrus, so thanks for giving me breathing room on that ;-)

jKb9ToL.png

(http://i.imgur.com/jKb9ToL.png)

wNWrxhb.png

Feedback is appreciated! It's like seeing the universe; you go and see fantastic things, but then soon the excitement is gone because you've seen it all. However, someone goes with you, and you see their excitement. It makes everything seem that much better. Same with this skin. It was fun to make, but after staring at it and shading it I don't know how it looks anymore xD

Also if you want the eye color changed or anything, tell me. Small tweaks can take only a few minutes.

Kath

Creeper Hugger

Here's yours, Ryan. I enjoyed making my own suit design. I also have a great idea for the walrus, so thanks for giving me breathing room on that ;-)

jKb9ToL.png

wNWrxhb.png

Feedback is appreciated! It's like seeing the universe; you go and see fantastic things, but then soon the excitement is gone because you've seen it all. However, someone goes with you, and you see their excitement. It makes everything seem that much better. Same with this skin. It was fun to make, but after staring at it and shading it I don't know how it looks anymore xD

Also if you want the eye color changed or anything, tell me. Small tweaks can take only a few minutes.
Wow! That's an amazing,
original panda skin o:

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Wow! That's an amazing,
original panda skin o:

Thank you very much \owo/ Also, I'm doing the same bowtie design (but green) for the walrus if Creeper doesn't mind. I'll also give a hint of the general design, since I haven't completely finished touching it up before I shade it: Tailcoat + walrus.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner

jKb9ToL.png

wNWrxhb.png

Tyvm :)

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Next we have a complicated explanation... Thing.

Skin 10: Mage

So BASICALLY, this Mage skin is the one that I use now. Well, technically no. I've made 1.8 AND 1.7 complex and lesser complex versions of the Mage, but I'm currently using a ranger-esque version. It felt more natural.

First: Completely kitted out 1.8 skin
oa0Bmf7.png

Second: Basic 1.7 skin (Okay, the basic version was edited slightly to look like my newer one, so I just didn't add that version)
hOnzIhx.png

Third: Current skin
rjwkMN4.png

VirtualPlaysMC

Gold Miner
Hello everybody! You may or may not know that I create skins. I love doing it as a hobby, and I've created many skins for myself, and even a few requests for others. EVERYTHING is 100% original, except for a few designs that are improved upon and/or have specific parts adapted into another skin. Nearly all of my skins were created in McSkin3D.

What I've decided to do is post the skins that I've made in the order that I made them, and give a little shpeal about them. Hopefully I get the order right, But this is especially a random thing (Since I made a few 1.8 skins and THEN a few normal ones). So, without further ado, let's take a look at my first ever skin!

-----------------------

Skin 1: The Skin That Must Not Be Named

Well, this one certainly isn't as bad as I make it sound. I attempted to base the head off of LividCoffee's (Lalna's) skin, plus the goggles from his same design. This was a very generic skin, and I've only really been good with male skins anyways. I pretty much made this so that I wasn't just a Steve. I made an improved version later, but I probably made this back in early 2012 or something with Paint. It's a good thing that I at least tried to shade some.

sPmr2ex.png

This is all that I can post for now, but expect more tomorrow!
Could You Make One For Me?

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
xD Can You Make it Like a Person With a V Neck Shirt With Hair Going to the Side

Could you make me one? ^-^ if so i would like a cookie monster any kind of shirt with a cookie on the back :-D

Could i please have a duck skin. :)

Um, actually, sorry guys. I have pretty much zero muse right now, which I got out really easily on Wednesday. What I do are sort of tests half of the time, and I mostly enjoy creating animals and fantasy themed characters. If you wanted a cloaked male wizard, I would be your... Mage. Girl. Thing. This Thread was basically made for showing off what I've made, and that plus no muse and no time to do anything for a few days (family over, the stream, etc.) makes it impossible for me to fill these requests. Sorry.

Things like the Cookie Monster are wacky ideas that have already been done before. Same for a person with a v-neck and all that, albeit probably not shaded at all. The duck sounds like something I would do, but it's a little hard to create variety. A while back I created a gecko for DAx, and the face is something that I took from previous designs and improved myself. Basically the creature's head is the most important thing, the rest can be abstract or a suit or whatever. I can't do anything with humans, because, well... they aren't interesting. And unless someone figures out how to make hair interesting, I'll be avoiding most of that.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Um, actually, sorry guys. I have pretty much zero muse right now, which I got out really easily on Wednesday. What I do are sort of tests half of the time, and I mostly enjoy creating animals and fantasy themed characters. If you wanted a cloaked male wizard, I would be your... Mage. Girl. Thing. This Thread was basically made for showing off what I've made, and that plus no muse and no time to do anything for a few days (family over, the stream, etc.) makes it impossible for me to fill these requests. Sorry.

Things like the Cookie Monster are wacky ideas that have already been done before. Same for a person with a v-neck and all that, albeit probably not shaded at all. The duck sounds like something I would do, but it's a little hard to create variety. A while back I created a gecko for DAx, and the face is something that I took from previous designs and improved myself. Basically the creature's head is the most important thing, the rest can be abstract or a suit or whatever. I can't do anything with humans, because, well... they aren't interesting. And unless someone figures out how to make hair interesting, I'll be avoiding most of that.
Heh, I've been waiting for this comment ever since this thread started.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Necroposting this while listening to the YoGPoD. I haven't had much to do today in general, so getting all of these skins out would help me post more on PMC, and also in posting my PMC account so you can look around. Again, not showing because of spoilers \o/

Anyways, this skin was pretty much a throw away that I did on a Contest for Planet Minecraft about the sea. In the original, he was all scarred and supposed to have taken part in a shipwreck, but it just ended up looking awful. This was created about four months ago.

Skin 11: Ender Fleet Member

zMVt6xW.png

Skin 12: Martial Artist

This next skin is a bit iffy, but it's an original martial arts uniform created in 1.8 (Based from a Taekwondo black belt uniform that I wore myself c: Fun fact, I'm a black belt, but that was like two years ago). Made 4 months ago.

QzMcJ8K.png

Skin 13: Gecko

This is a skin I made for DAxCRAZYxGECKO! Original besides some of the face.

zHCfpz1.png

That's it for skins on PMC, so here's my account: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/axelpewsthebuscus/

However, I have a few skins left that I've been working on/ created and haven't posted here yet. I'll eventually get to them, and I know you guys will love at least one of them.

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
I really like all the skins your made, you are doing great job. also I'd be very happy if you could make me my own skin also. here is the information if you decide you want to make one for me:
basically i want my skin as a ninja instead of suited skin, here is more info:
Face - the same fox face i have without the glasses and with some ninja stuff
All Except Face - Ninja Stuff.

also if you need i can give you the normal version of my skin before i added the suit since it might be easier to edit it.
Thanks For Reading & Have A Great Day,
Alon :-D

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
These are just amazing. Hard work, creativity, originality, artistic skill all put together in the perfect balance just truly amazes me. I can literally see the appreciation in people's eyes when they receive a skin that is filled with hard work, not searched up keywords.

Even though you never created a skin for me, I'm not asking for one. Just letting you know that I respect your hard work and how freaking great these are :).