Skins

Garf

Void Walker
Great work on the skins! I can see that you're very talented. I understand that you are busy with stuff, but could I request a skin to be made? You can take your time to do it, no rush.
Description
Basically, it's a cyborg garfield -- A garfield skin with half robot parts. (Half robot face, robot leg etc.) I've been trying to do it myself but had many unsuccessful attempts. If you could complete my request, that would be super.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I really do enjoy making these skins, so it's nice to know that others like what I do for fun.

A while back I had a big muse for making skins, but two original ones drained most of that. The thing is, skins based from characters are HARD. A walrus can be given a different face design, but things like Garfield bottle up personalities in their faces. I have yet to see a satisfying 9th Doctor skin.

Sure, I can do a few of these, but Garfield would probably have a copied head or something. Plus, everyone seems to be enjoying the suits so far, so I'll be finding ways to experiment more. At the moment, I'm dealing with school and all that jazz, so editing/ creative jobs like Alon and Nate want are more likely what I would do.

Again, just remember that this Thread is basically meant to show off what I've made so far (but I've pretty much finished anyways). I'm also a human being, so I spend up to three hours fiddling with a skin and only have five hours after school.

All things considered, I can try to do all three skins when I'm not busy.

archerunknown

Gold Miner
Really like them great work and keep it up PS:do u give people skins ?

Trollm

Zombie Killer
All your human skins are white. Where's the diversity?
1407388856040.jpg

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
1 request: Can you make my Pirate blaze skin blue?Like the acutlaly firey part shades of blue along with my bandana on my chest?

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I do a bit of skin tinkering too, but most of the time i base it off of a different skin.

Here are some of the skins that i made :-P.

Well first off this is the one i based the other two skins on coming up next
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

Here the first skin that i made off of that one up there.
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png

And here the one i use now and is an improved version of the blue one.
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

And please DO NOT ask me to make skins.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Really like them great work and keep it up PS:do u give people skins ?

Not quite sure what you mean by "Give people skins". I create skins for personal use or for testing purposes. Unless someone wants something pretty specific, or to have something edited/ tested, I won't create full-on skins for others.

Also guys, I still have a lot of things going on. I'll be posting skins here and on my Planet Minecraft account, and possibly work on skins for Alon and Nate.

HOWEVER! If you want sunglasses removed, goggles taken off, some shoes to be changed in colour, a little hood added to the back of your player, I can do that. Those things are quick and easy, and it's fun to look at the outcome. Jobs in removing items can take only a minute or so, and adding can take two or three. I'll only do editing jobs that can be covered in five minutes, give or take.

Also, if you missed my PMC: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/axelpewsthebuscus/
At the moment I'm posting a few of the requests I've had on this Thread to PMC, and I'll also be putting some up later that I haven't talked about here.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
Very skin, such lazy, much request, wow.

All I'm going to say is, I'm not doing any skin requests now, period.

Anyways! I have a few more skins that you might be interested to look at, and they've just been posted to PMC too. I have a very well fixed panda skin, my personal skin, and Doctor Whooves, because why not. Whooves is derpy in 2d, though. Apparently my personal Ranger skin is popular, so people enjoy that. Instead of going through the motions of posting each skin individually, here are the newly posted skins that I made a few months ago:

Hm2KEB9.png

My Planet Minecraft account, if you're interested in looking at or downloading past skins: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/axelpewsthebuscus/