/hat - but with artifacts!

What do you think about /hat with artifacts?

• yay

• nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clarissa

First Step
I read a post that was posted in May about /hat which I though was a really cool idea! But what about artifacts? Theres not much they could do and people collect them all the time to show them off, so combining them with /hat would give it value and, of course make you look silly. It’s also great because all players of the Skyblock are able to obtain it while playing the game and it’s a rare dropping. It’s shiny as well lol.

Let me know what you guys think! Any suggestions or criticisms are greatly appreciated!

Edit: Of course /hat can be toggleable and optional to everyone. Artifacts are special to Skyblock as opposed to the other games, so it would be an interesting new perk!

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Personally I'd just want /hat, and possibly make something different with the artifacts

HeyItzMadds

First Step
I think being able to do /hat with a banner in your hand would also be cool idea, but love the hat idea in general!

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
A /hat would allow you to put any item on your head (In other words, you get /hat, you get being able to put the artifacts on your head as well)