1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Discord Karaoke Night

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Eww, Jul 10, 2019.

?

Would you be intrested in participating in the Karaoke Event if one were to happen?

1. Yes

88.9%
  2. No

11.1%
  1. Eww

Eww First Step

UrEw
    Factions Faithful
    Hey, I'm an old snapcraft discord member, so I know you guys have had karaoke nights in the past, but I was thinking of suggesting that you bring them back, and have another one some time soon. You guys could also add a voting system, and have people vote on who's performance they liked the best. The winners could also possibly get either a rank-up on the server, or a month of Discord Nitro (or any similar award such as tokens). The Karaoke Events that have been hosted in the past have always had a great turnout, and they were beneficial for the discord and the server itself as it made it more active and helped people meet new friends, and showcase their talent. As a long-time server member, I also know quite a few people that would definitely really enjoy participating in an event like this. Therefore, I am suggest to bring back Karaoke Nights and make them a more regular event, so it happens by a schedule every month or so. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Best regards, Eww/Diana.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. FlakesMC

FlakesMC First Step

Flqkes
    Survival God
    I agree with this, Snapcraft should bring back Karaoke nights they're fun and make the Discord server active :-D

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bree ♥

Bree ♥ First Step

oceandust
    this sounds like a fun and cool idea!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. laurennn

laurennn First Step

YES , great idea, id be in the disc server all day

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OkeiAnna

OkeiAnna First Step

bvns
    Survival King
    Wow Diana great suggestion!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    I deal with events and would am keen on more karaoke/other events being held/held more often :) I’m on holiday but should be home in just over a week or so and I will work on some things then!

• Like Like x 1