1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Rockets on Creative

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by somewhatsoviet, Jul 11, 2019.

1. somewhatsoviet

somewhatsoviet First Step

somewhatsoviet
    Howdy all,

As a veteran player of minecraft, one of my favorite things to do is boot up a random world, enter creative mode, grab elytra and rockets, and fly into the skies.

Unfortunately, we can't use rockets on the creative server which is unfortunate. Although ranks like Master and Legend have access to /speed for flying speed, I think rockets + elytra are the best way to travel throughout the endless world of original builds.

I would very much like if this was a possibility, although a few weeks ago I asked about it and a helper (I think either casuallyannoying or wowoow) responded stating that rocket-propelled flight might flag the anti-cheat system in place on the server. If that's the case then I completely understand, I thought I'd reach out and put this idea out there.

(Also the /fireworks command for master/legend does not exist but is advertised. I dunno what it's supposed to do but just a heads up.)

Thank you!

//Soviet

2. SnipeHype

SnipeHype Banned

SnipeHype
    I really like the idea maybe one day!