1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Survival Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Joe, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Joe

Joe Ghast Hunter

WackyBear_
    Factions Immortal
    Hello!

Was just thinking and in the past, the use of /Baltop was enabled throughout the majority of servers and as far as I’m aware, it’s disabled on survival. As survival is a heavily economy based server, I was wondering if there was any possibility of it being re-enabled for people to use just to see who has the most money. I remember it used to add a competitive aspect to the server because everybody wanted to be on the /baltop list.

Thanks -

2. xKing94

xKing94 Iron Miner

xKing94
    I can't think of a reason why not, sounds good (y)

3. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Gold Miner

I couldn't agree more with that as there is no competition on the server. Survival is heavily outdated in many different ways and it needs an update.
    However, I don't think /baltop will be added because admins have said it was removed due to lag issues. They also told us that it's not getting added in the near future. Many people requested for /baltop, but the response was always the same.

4. Joe

Joe Ghast Hunter

WackyBear_
    Factions Immortal
    Maybe a way to combat the lag issues could be to add a cool down to the use of /baltop? Or maybe add a plugin at spawn which lists the top 5 or 10 richest people?

5. Kath

Kath Creeper Hugger

Kaytherine
    Creative Legend
    I think a safe yet effective way in mitigating the lag situation with /baltop is to employ a similar NPC leaderboard from ZombieV. The NPC leaderboard may also expand to including the highest McMMO experience.
    The only problem people might possibly dislike is that the leaderboard is out of top 3. In that case, I think adding an updated list of top x players at /spawn, as @Joe , suggested works just as well.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Furbos

Furbos Iron Miner

Strongly agree with you. Though I think they should add everything back in, such as /friends and /baltop, when they reset the world.

7. SnipeHype

SnipeHype Tree Puncher

SnipeHype
    I like the idea a lot, downsides are admins took it down due to lag. I do really like the idea of baltop at spawn that would be pretty cool to have your head at spawn.
    Ign:
    SnipeHype
    Nickname: c0mbo
    Discord: SnipeHype#6582
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    | Hub | ZombieV | Factions | Parkour | SkyBlock | Prison | LBB | KitPvP | Creative | Realms | EG | Survival
    Staff Application | Appeals | Player report | Store | Staff Members | Rules | NameMC
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

8. Kath

Kath Creeper Hugger

Kaytherine
    Creative Legend
    I'd like to add that if /baltop or any similar implementation is to be added, I'd like a fresh, new survival server with tremendous updates. Competition is futile when there are players treading past the millions.

9. Joe

Joe Ghast Hunter

WackyBear_
    Factions Immortal
    Yes, exactly! Hopefully there will be a survival reset very soon we can only hope anyway.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1