Stat Reset

papertruck

First Step
Hello,

I have been playing kit for quite a long time and I have noticed one of the more frustrating aspects of the server is that each reset takes place at least over a year from the last. For example the current "season" of kit has been running since last summer, and because there are no hints it will be reset soon it will probably continue to sometime in the fall before it gets reset.

This is way too long for a kit-pvp server to be going on for in one season, and even now its basically stagnated. Nowadays, it is effectively is a few players in god grinding their kill-streaks, a bunch of paladins just playing and non-ranks dying. But, I know resetting kit will make a lot of people who have spent money on items such as god armour etc frustrated and turn them away, so I think instead of a total reset, kitpvp should have a stat reset. This would wipe all individual players stats alongside all gang stats. Players would not lose ranks (like a normal reset) or items (echest or inventory). I think this will bring back a lot of players as it provides an opportunity for everyone to work towards something. (One of the most frustrating aspects of kit is having 5k deaths and not being able to make a dent on your stats :-P).

Thanks.

xKing94

Iron Miner
This is a good suggestion. While a full reset once a year is the right way to go, the stat resets should be more often to keep it competitive. (y)

Last edited:

Crackalackin

Iron Miner
Many people buy a ton of god sets from the webshop just to get a high killstreak. I guess some of them will stop buying sets if stats reset often and some will buy more just to challenge themselves.

A complete reset for kitpvp is not really needed as you stated above. Even if it happens, it'd just go back to ranks with god sets killing everyone in like 2 weeks.

I don't necessarily disagree with the suggestion, but judging from the server owner's preferences, it probably won't be implemented.

Besides, there are other gamemodes that need a rework more than kitpvp.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I agree reset is quite needed currently. Last time everything was reset besides a new map. So a new map sometime would be good + the stats resets every few months would be nice. Possibly have it just a full reset for everything besides map every year at least then the stats reset itself every few months then a map reset whenever ones ready.

Gullvivan

First Step
I have been thinking the same idea to, a new map would be nice to!

I have been playing this server for a long time and I just quit because it gets boring when the server never resets and people have unlimited gsets!