Amazing Pvp Pack! Galaxy Pack For 1.7 And Up!

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
awesome :-O

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
idk if anyone else is having this problem, but i downloaded it and so it was working for a while, but now the night sky is normal! I wanted the pretty sky D: anyone know how to fix it? I don't know why it happened... I might just go ahead and re-download it to see if that will work.... (fingers crossed :))

OP
OP
Liljawz

Liljawz

Stone Miner
idk if anyone else is having this problem, but i downloaded it and so it was working for a while, but now the night sky is normal! I wanted the pretty sky D: anyone know how to fix it? I don't know why it happened... I might just go ahead and re-download it to see if that will work.... (fingers crossed :))
If you have optifine it may be that you have sky and moon & sun turned off! not sure exactly. I like the sky too thought :)

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
If you have optifine it may be that you have sky and moon & sun turned off! not sure exactly. I like the sky too thought :)
No i don't have optifine... like i see the sun and moon and it looks like the texture pack, its just the sky that isn't showing up and i checked to make sure I didn't change any settings and it seems i didn't... its weird ._. D: