1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

New Rank?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Ryan_Frantz, Jul 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan_Frantz

Ryan_Frantz First Step

Ryan_Frantz
    Just wondering if there is a higher rank in the making or if there could be one released, I would be very interested in purchasing a new rank on the prison server as I have been boss almost since I have started, and maybe some new commands or something could be added and I know that if a new rank were to added it could bring in more potential customers that are boss to purchase the new rank aswell. Would anyone else find this as a good idea or should it just stay as is?

2. Darth_Yitzaak

Darth_Yitzaak Iron Miner

ImTheBeanKing
    I think it would be interesting, any specific ideas in mind? Including commands and perms and such.

3. Ryan_Frantz

Ryan_Frantz First Step

Ryan_Frantz
    Haven't thought to in depth about the rank itself I just remember when boss was something not many people had but wanted badly because of the perks with the rank itself, one thing i did have in mind thought was maybe like /fix once a week or something of the sort so it remains balanced and the players who do have the rank dont always need repair tokens, but any ideas and perms for the ranks I'm all open ears I'd love for this rank to actually be implemented.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darth_Yitzaak

Darth_Yitzaak Iron Miner

ImTheBeanKing
    Sounds like a pretty good idea, I'm for it :)

5. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

Asheey
    There’s already plenty of ranks and lots of perks as it is. Highly doubt a new rank will be happening

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Darth_Yitzaak

Darth_Yitzaak Iron Miner

ImTheBeanKing
    Maybe said new perks could be added to already existing ranks if we were just looking for new features and not necessarily a new rank. I don't know might seem pointless but oh well.

7. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

Asheey
    Suggesting perks and other things is always appreciated. As long as you actually explain what perks you want gone/added and why it would be a good thing to do so. :-P

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. FatSecurityGuy

FatSecurityGuy Gold Miner

Already enough ranks, no need

9. Boufe

Boufe Iron Miner

Boufe
    I think adding 1 or 2 more ranks to factions in particular would be great, even if the kit adds just one more stack of obsidian or 1 more unbreaking enchant level.

10. Twiggy

Twiggy Void Walker

Twiggyyy
    Admin
    Locking thread do to it being an older thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.