1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

KIT PVP EMERALD PRICES SUGGESTION

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by DJNaber, Jul 30, 2019.

1. DJNaber

DJNaber First Step

DJNaber
    Dear Staff (or anyone who could make this happen),
    I have been playing kitpvp on snapcraft for over a month now and I think the emerald system can be a lot better than how it is. It's a great idea (don't get me wrong) but I just feel like based on the prices of things in game and how much it costs to level up (xp wise), that it would improve the game a lot more if emerald prices were raised from maybe $1 to $10. I feel like this would encourage more people to actually sell the emeralds instead of throwing them away like most users. Please let me know if this is a possibility. Thanks :)
    Sincerely,
    DJNaber

2. Piko

Piko First Step

I think that it should be like 5$ so u can at least get alittle money off of the speed pots u will prob bye because u will mostly lose money when buying speed constintly

3. DJNaber

DJNaber First Step

DJNaber
    I mean anything higher than $5 but I still feel like $10 is reasonable

4. Piko

Piko First Step

no 10 would make it so easy it should be 3 actually

5. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Gold Miner

Honestly, it's not gonna change

• Like Like x 1
  6. Majestical

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    I think $5 or below is good as emeralds are decently easy to get for anyone and especially for paladins/godset players it would be major easy money for them if it was over that

7. FatSecurityGuy

FatSecurityGuy Gold Miner

I’m completely in favour of this, the emerald prices are way to low at the moment

8. DJNaber

DJNaber First Step

DJNaber
    Idk because money in this game hasn't been exactly easy to get, especially for people who aren't ranked. This would definitely benefit the server if it was $5 and up. Plus killing a player is usually around $1 anyway and the chance to get an emerald isn't worth the $1 it sells for. All i'm saying is emeralds being $1 is waaaay too low

9. PieIsGood

PieIsGood Void Walker

DreamSupreme
    Maybe raise the price to $2.50 which isn’t too high or too low, but make 32 sold for $90-$100 and 64 for $200? I think $10 per emerald is way too high and $5 seems like a little too much, especially if there is a bonus for selling in chunks of 32 and 64.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. FatSecurityGuy

FatSecurityGuy Gold Miner

I agree with this one, 2.50

11. DJNaber

DJNaber First Step

DJNaber
    I agree as well, but I feel like 3 would be a better number now that I think about it. But there DEFINITELY should be more money given for players who have saved up the emeralds. Good thinking PielsGood. Hopefully someone who can make changes sees this thread will make this change.

12. socialites

socialites Helper

socialites
    I personally think that they need a buff, 10$ sounds a bit overpowered though, perhaps a buff to 3$ would be more appropriate.

13. Furbos

Furbos Iron Miner

I think that the 1$ is fine personally. I think players should work hard to get the emeralds and make the money.

14. Boufe

Boufe Iron Miner

Boufe
    $1.00 per emerald is way too cheap and should have been fixed a long time ago $5-$10.00 would make more sense

15. TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine Zombie Killer

TheNextHerobrine
    KitPvP Paladin
    I agree that the current prices are way too low, if someone could do a little test to see how many emeralds they get an hour it would make a lot easier to agree upon a sell balance.