Votes: 9 42.9%
  • I hate, you suck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think about it; maybe read some important stuff like the rules

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

user 496

Banned
If you know me I’m “not liked” by all lot of people so you might disagree with this. I just want to know because idk if I should apply?

Update:
I think I would be good because I know some java and all of Minecraft commands. Idk if this useful, an I’m currently looking for a job, so i have some thinking.

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
No since you advertised a different server here on the forums, so clearly you don't know the rules. :shrug:

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
if you're the one wants to apply, then its up to you whether or not you make that choice

Furbos

Iron Miner
Hey! Its honestly up to you. If you want to give it a go, then go for it! :-D

OP
OP
user 496

user 496

Banned
If you think you'd be a good member of staff, you should.
Really........ maybe you don’t know me too well, and that prob the nicest thing anybody told me in my life... rip me

Last edited:
OP
OP
user 496

user 496

Banned
No since you advertised a different server here on the forums, so clearly you don't know the rules. :shrug:
Ok I might have not read that section. Lmao... my own stupidity ruins everything sometimes.

OP
OP
user 496

user 496

Banned
so iv taken my Brian and used it to think I because no other server has a good system like snapcraft I'm MAYBE going to apply.

(all the other servers suck and don't have a way to apply for staff, but snapcraft actually makes sense)

PattyCakes

Iron Miner
Yeah, honestly applying for staff should be a really personal thing, because while others can encourage/discourage you're the one who has to put the man hours and all the effort. Either way, good luck if you decide to apply, just make sure you know all the requirements!