Deniot

Tree Puncher
Hey everyone, this is Deniot (my old name was TheGamerDenisMc). I just wanted to say that many months after leaving Snapcraft, I finally decided that I'm not coming back. Two major reasons pushed me to do that:

- First reason: I was losing interest in this server. During my first year of playing on Snapcraft (I started in December 2016), I was welcomed and I had a lot of fun making friends, building, and trolling. I loved games such as Creative (building great stuff), Survival (business), Lucky Blocks (trolling, farming kills) and Zombie V (killing a lot of zombies, getting money). Then, later 2 new games were born, I'm talking about Realms and Prison. I kept making friends and making good business. However, by getting used to play all those games, I was boring more and more, losing interest for the games. Therefore, I was less active than before and eventually I left for good.

- Second reason: I didn't feel cared about enough, plus I did bad things on Snapcraft and bad things happened to me. When I was playing on Realms, sometimes I felt like no one was looking at what I was saying in the chat, or that they were ignoring me and chatting with each other. That's how I felt more outside of the community. Besides, sometimes I was salty or even toxic to people who were messing with me, and I happened to troll some people too much (I'm sorry about my bad actions). Even if I could be redeemed, I already got my Skyblock island stolen by a good friend (high island level with trees), my houses were griefed on Economy Survival, and I got permanently kicked out from a staff's gang. It was too much from and for me, so I decided to leave.

For more than 2 years I've had fun with everyone, a great experience, cool friends, everything. Unfortunately, I made some mistakes that brought me to pain, solitude, rejection and despair, but also made people upset. Now I feel like leaving this server for ever is the only option for me so I never cause any pain to anyone, never feel pain from anyone. I sincerely apologize to every person I harmed or made upset in the past and I hope at least some people can understand not only this thread, but also my feelings about the situation I lived through. After all, all I wanted was to be cared about, have friends to support and talk with, and have fun.

Thank you for the whole experience you made me live through, there are souvenirs from my experience on Snapcraft that I will not forget. Who knows, maybe in a future waaaaaaaay far from today I'll check on Snapcraft and see how things are going. From now on, I'm going to let all of you enjoy Snapcraft and I hope you guys are and will be living a great experience on Snapcraft. On my side, I'll keep playing somewhere else on Minecraft, and always remember your community that accepted me before. In other words, I'm leaving Snapcraft... for a better future. For the Snapcraft community's joy. For my safety.

Au revoir... my friends.

Deniot

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
good luck for whatever you end up doin' in the future :)

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
see ya, denis! good luck with your life :)

socialites

Stone Miner
Good luck with life

OP
OP
D

Deniot

Tree Puncher
good luck for whatever you end up doin' in the future :)
see ya, denis! good luck with your life :)
Good luck with life
Good luck bud
I guess you guys do understand what I meant, and I hope we are cool now.
Thank you for the support, guys! I'll never forget you!
And Blaze, it was fun playing with you in the past, bro!

Remember me everyone... just like I'll remember all of you!
Deniot

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Best of luck to you in the future

bruheh

Tree Puncher
Wishing you the best for the journeys that lie ahead!

I do know how it feels to be you, and I completely understand your decision. Unfortunately, we've never met, but I sure do hope that you make many more friends in the future :)

Best of luck my friend :-P

OP
OP
D

Deniot

Tree Puncher
Best of luck in life, hope all the best!
Wishing you the best for the journeys that lie ahead!

I do know how it feels to be you, and I completely understand your decision. Unfortunately, we've never met, but I sure do hope that you make many more friends in the future :)

Best of luck my friend :-P
Good Bye Deniot :'(
Don't worry about me, guys, I'll be fine! What's important is that we make friends and have fun! Thanks for the support!

LordChicken

First Step
Hey everyone, this is Deniot (my old name was TheGamerDenisMc). I just wanted to say that many months after leaving Snapcraft, I finally decided that I'm not coming back. Two major reasons pushed me to do that:

- First reason: I was losing interest in this server. During my first year of playing on Snapcraft (I started in December 2016), I was welcomed and I had a lot of fun making friends, building, and trolling. I loved games such as Creative (building great stuff), Survival (business), Lucky Blocks (trolling, farming kills) and Zombie V (killing a lot of zombies, getting money). Then, later 2 new games were born, I'm talking about Realms and Prison. I kept making friends and making good business. However, by getting used to play all those games, I was boring more and more, losing interest for the games. Therefore, I was less active than before and eventually I left for good.

- Second reason: I didn't feel cared about enough, plus I did bad things on Snapcraft and bad things happened to me. When I was playing on Realms, sometimes I felt like no one was looking at what I was saying in the chat, or that they were ignoring me and chatting with each other. That's how I felt more outside of the community. Besides, sometimes I was salty or even toxic to people who were messing with me, and I happened to troll some people too much (I'm sorry about my bad actions). Even if I could be redeemed, I already got my Skyblock island stolen by a good friend (high island level with trees), my houses were griefed on Economy Survival, and I got permanently kicked out from a staff's gang. It was too much from and for me, so I decided to leave.

For more than 2 years I've had fun with everyone, a great experience, cool friends, everything. Unfortunately, I made some mistakes that brought me to pain, solitude, rejection and despair, but also made people upset. Now I feel like leaving this server for ever is the only option for me so I never cause any pain to anyone, never feel pain from anyone. I sincerely apologize to every person I harmed or made upset in the past and I hope at least some people can understand not only this thread, but also my feelings about the situation I lived through. After all, all I wanted was to be cared about, have friends to support and talk with, and have fun.

Thank you for the whole experience you made me live through, there are souvenirs from my experience on Snapcraft that I will not forget. Who knows, maybe in a future waaaaaaaay far from today I'll check on Snapcraft and see how things are going. From now on, I'm going to let all of you enjoy Snapcraft and I hope you guys are and will be living a great experience on Snapcraft. On my side, I'll keep playing somewhere else on Minecraft, and always remember your community that accepted me before. In other words, I'm leaving Snapcraft... for a better future. For the Snapcraft community's joy. For my safety.

Au revoir... my friends.

Deniot
Bruh it's just a game. Stop being so dramatic.