Custom enchants

Wallad

First Step
There too Overpowered on Prisons if u have a decent sword with blind u wont be hit by the enemy like its physically impossible you are stuck in position with slow 3 and your losing hunger spamming gaps while ur gear is breaking its impossible Antidote 4 is good but takes over like 9$ of buying enchant tokens to get it and thats just on the buy-craft u wanna buy that in game thats another 500m. IF you have a God-set and u die its embarrassing Its impossible to die like I have never seen someone die in a god set because Its so overpowered

Hris

Stone Miner
The fun is coming from the "bad" custom enchants as nausea, blindness, slowness. If you have a good tactic you can grow bigger (get more money for antidote, gsets etc.) very easily. But I won't really recommend doing it in a dyeing prison server..

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I agree that the enchants are rather inbalanced and kinda ruins the pvp.

Crackalackin

Iron Miner
Isn't prison pvp just clicking for 10 mins in a small area while none of the pvpers can see or move?
That was how pvp was when I played prison a bit. Maybe it's not as bad due to antidote being added.

Still, /enchant on factions seems more balanced than on prison, I wish they wouldn't add the "even more ridiculous" custom enchants that were added on the sister server.

MrGrays

First Step
Ok, so basically the only people who are gonna complain about this are people without antidote because having antidote you don't get a single debuff besides slowness. Now I know you said it was "hard to get antidote" but it's not if your in Z mine and like you said roughly 500mil to buy it via in-game and you can easily make a 1bil a day just constantly slicing Z mine and I know this from personal experience I've done it first-hand multiple times so there's no denying it. Now if you say "Well what if im not in Z mine" Then I would say you shouldn't be wasting your time pvping and dieing then complaining about dieing and you should be making money to get to Z mine. Because getting to Z mine is where the actual fun in prison starts because its where you start to make actual money and you can start having real fun. I'll also let you in on a little secret if you want to become an actual pvper on prison, save up to buy a lot of Tier V reps because the more reps you have the longer you can repair your gear and stay in a fight and if you have more reps then your opponent then you basically win.