Skyblock Rework Suggestion

DeepClean

First Step
A lot of people lately have been saying the skyblock server has been getting boring and many people have even quit. I believe the skyblock server needs a whole rework. Here are some of my suggestions to bring the skyblock server back to life.
  • Add Iron Golem, Creeper, Blaze, etc. spawners to /shop
  • Have resets every few months
  • Actually make getting /is top worth it with a prize at the end of a reset if in the top 3
  • Add a /sell or a /sell hand feature
  • let people keep ranks after every reset but other than ranks everything gets reset
  • Add in chunk hoppers
In my opinion this would make the skyblock server way more enjoyable. That way everyone starts fresh you can either start with farms and work your way up to buy spawners or you can just get them from /buy. The server right now is pay to win and it is on a decline in population. there are 3/4 bots on the server to make it look more popular. All of my suggestion would greatly help the skyblock server out.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions! A lot of what you suggest is already what occurs.
  • Iron Golem, Creeper, Blaze and other high quality spawners were in the shop at one point, but were removed for balancing reasons.
  • Resets every few months wouldn't be possible for a few reasons. Mostly due to the lack of change that would occur in Minecraft itself during that time. It also takes many hours to properly plan and execute a full reset.
  • After /is top is more balanced and less likely to be abused through cheat blocks that have high value, that could be a cool suggestion.
  • People already keep their ranks on resets (This is a network wide thing). All items, balances, player vaults, etc. are cleared on resets as well.
  • This wouldn't be possible due to lag reasons.

Killjoy7588

Tree Puncher
ya sky-block just needs more things to do around spawn. to be honest everything is good when it comes to the building and island maintenance.
making spawn attached to the pvp warp would be nice it would promote more activity and friendly combat.

AllohaSnackBar

First Step
@Twiggy want the best suggestion:
So currently there is a spawner limit of 80 spawners. I find this a ridiclous feature as I believe that if you have 80 cow spawners, it is cheaper than 1 ig spawner. This meaning that this is a lower form for newbies who don't have the ability to get the ig.
My suggestion:
So I believe spawners should be counted different (I won't put my suggestion of what they should be counted as, will give example)
What I mean by this is. I think an IG should count as 10 spawners, whereas a cow counts as 1. Also increasing the maximum spawners in a plot to 200. This will limit the abuse of 100m spawners and balance the economy better. Awe Lankif, hope you get what im saying.
GifMeFriend