Block in Prestige 1 2 and 3

dynamicElectron

Tree Puncher
Hi, the % of blocks in all three prestige is the same. Would be nice put an higher chance of blocks in prestige 1 then Z. Higher % of block in prestige 2 then prestige 1 and go on. It is possible?

Attachments

• perks2.PNG
    perks2.PNG
    73.2 KB · Views: 154

Hris

Stone Miner
That would be awesome! As a Prestige 3 account owner I mostly use my Profit shop to make money. Having a 2nd option (to mine) would be great!

MrEvil

First Step
Yeah i feel like i just got scammed when i ranked up to prestige 1.
Pls update block percentages to make diamond and emerald better and the rest of the percentages down.
PLS I JUST WASTED 10B

ARGHHHHHHH

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I'd like some upgrades and such when it comes to prestige since right now all it does is giving you a fancy tag in chat. :-P

pFET

Iron Miner
The prices were a nice bump for a while. But now that there are so many pres3s now (Last I played there were 9), the shop price wars have made it pointless. I don't see a significant block increase down the road. If you take Becto for example the gold blocks and obby in the mines ruin the eco anymore.
A slight increase (5% or so) in emmy/dia in p1 p2 and p3 would be nice though and I don't think would ruin the eco.

Regardless of what happens, I don't think it should be changed until a potential reset/rework in the future.

Best Regards,
pFET

OP
OP
D

dynamicElectron

Tree Puncher
The prices were a nice bump for a while. But now that there are so many pres3s now (Last I played there were 9), the shop price wars have made it pointless. I don't see a significant block increase down the road. If you take Becto for example the gold blocks and obby in the mines ruin the eco anymore.
A slight increase (5% or so) in emmy/dia in p1 p2 and p3 would be nice though and I don't think would ruin the eco.

Regardless of what happens, I don't think it should be changed until a potential reset/rework in the future.

Best Regards,
pFET

"The shop price wars made it pointless" Can you explain me this? We are talking about Prison right? Then the focus are blocks inside mine. The economy's prison is yet a mess, cant be more bad. I mean I played prison 2 years ago and even RedStone block had a value in warp.