1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

/sell all command or a sign

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Darklord4218, Sep 8, 2019.

?

Add /sell command?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Darklord4218

Darklord4218 First Step

I feel like there should be a /sell all command or a sign that you can place down that you can sell of all the same items that you have in your hand. I feel like this would be a fair addition to the game because it just makes the game move faster, you are already going to sell dubs of cactus regardless why not make it faster.
    -Dark

• Like Like x 1
  2. Majestical

Majestical Helper

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    Think this would do well and I believe I have seen it suggested before so I am sure others would agree

3. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

iAshyyy
    Maybe have it so like you lose like 25% profit from /sell commands, that way its not tooo p2w and ish balanced.

4. Raistall

Raistall First Step

This would also make mining for $ a much more viable source to make money instead of AFKing cactus farms or spending an hour tediously harvesting and replanting netherwart

5. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

iAshyyy
    Doing /shop doesn't change the profit or anything tho... Mining right now would be just as profitable as it would be with a /sell command.

6. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Iron Miner

Maybe Raistall's saying you'd be able to just sell whatever goes into your inventory right after mining if /sell or /sell all were to be added, just like the signs in prison. Makes things a lot faster, I guess.

I could see several ways to abuse /sell, so idk.
    In theory, it sounds good. In reality, I don't think it should be added. Adding the sell signs on prison onto other gamemodes sound more realistic.