My Introduction

Packz

First Step
Hello Fellas. My name is Packz, but you can also call me Ray if you want. I would like to start my first post off with an introduction about myself and why I joined this silly server.
I am a pretty social guy, so you can talk to me about whatever you want whenever you want. I always tend to see the positives in people and I always take time to listen and give a valid response to anyone who talks/chats with me. I'm a goofy guy and my vocabulary shows it. I will usually use the words: Yoink, Garbo, Sick, Awesome, etc, etc when I am talking to you. If you want to get to know me more, please feel free to message me!
Before Snapcraft I played on a server called PlanetBeacon. It was an awesome community and I made loads of friends that I still talk to today. I played on that server for YEARS and put a lot of cash into it. I mostly played on the Creative server, but I played around with the SkyBlock, KitPvP, Factions, and all of the other servers. About 2 years ago, the server shut down due to an inactive player base and a lack of funds going to the server. I was heartbroken. I joined Snapcraft for 10mins, and left without knowing it would be almost exactly like the server I once played on. Recently, I have started to play more and more on the server and I find myself reliving my glory Minecraft days like I had on the other server. Seeing a wide amount of people in the community and the fun servers made me almost tear up.

Thank you Snapcraft for giving my Minecraft days a revamp. I plan to play on the Creative server to build a lot and to play on the other servers to connect with players and become friends with a lot of people

- Packz

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
i'm glad you're enjoying your time on snapcraft. welcome to the forums, ray :)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hi

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Hello :) Welcome to Snapcraft!

_moly_

Iron Miner
Welcome to the forums [and server of course]!

yunetzi

Tree Puncher
welcome welcome! I hope to see you around! <3