Banned (Unfairly?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daavid9

First Step
Dear Snapcraft Staff member,
I have played on your server for a long time and then have foolishly decided to advertise my friends server in the factions realm. This was very stupid as i was overlord and have then been muted permanently which i that time found a bit harsch and unneccesary as i thought a warning would have done the job. After this happened i was very angry and nicked myself "UnmuteMePls" and tpa´d to an admin a couple of times, resulting in a 2 day ban. Once i had received the ban i understood that i probably did something wrong (i definatelly did). Then a few days later i decided to come back to the server as i had VIP in zombie and the lobby and wanted to play factions on with my faction. Once i tried to log in it said i was "permanently banned for mutebypass". Now that i have matured and grown back into playing minecraft after a long while i would love to play on your server again because it has the best factions-realm i saw on servers. I dont know if it was a false ban, due to it being permanently after being 2 days, but i would like to prove myself with a second chance to keep my mouth shut and to keep to the rules of the server. Therefor i kindly ask you (beg you) to please unban me or at least tempban me, so i can prove that i have learned my leason.

Sinserely David,

Nitro

Iron Miner
Hey David,

If you believe you have been wrongly banned, or that you deserve to be unbanned, I would recommend making a Ban Appeal at
https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open under the "Appeals" tab :).

Best regards,

CallMeMrMeme.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Please do as told above and good luck :-D
locked thread

Status
Not open for further replies.