1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Banned (Unfairly?)

Discussion in 'Introductions and Goodbyes' started by daavid9, Oct 9, 2019 at 7:22 PM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daavid9

daavid9 First Step

Dear Snapcraft Staff member,
    I have played on your server for a long time and then have foolishly decided to advertise my friends server in the factions realm. This was very stupid as i was overlord and have then been muted permanently which i that time found a bit harsch and unneccesary as i thought a warning would have done the job. After this happened i was very angry and nicked myself "UnmuteMePls" and tpa´d to an admin a couple of times, resulting in a 2 day ban. Once i had received the ban i understood that i probably did something wrong (i definatelly did). Then a few days later i decided to come back to the server as i had VIP in zombie and the lobby and wanted to play factions on with my faction. Once i tried to log in it said i was "permanently banned for mutebypass". Now that i have matured and grown back into playing minecraft after a long while i would love to play on your server again because it has the best factions-realm i saw on servers. I dont know if it was a false ban, due to it being permanently after being 2 days, but i would like to prove myself with a second chance to keep my mouth shut and to keep to the rules of the server. Therefor i kindly ask you (beg you) to please unban me or at least tempban me, so i can prove that i have learned my leason.

Sinserely David,

2. Nitro

Nitro Iron Miner

CallMeMrMeme
    Helper
    Hey David,

If you believe you have been wrongly banned, or that you deserve to be unbanned, I would recommend making a Ban Appeal at
    https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open under the "Appeals" tab :).

Best regards,

CallMeMrMeme.

3. Majestical

Majestical Helper

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    Please do as told above and good luck :-D
    locked thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.