Why snapcraft is the best faction server

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
W

warriorboy123

Stone Miner
send the screenies bud. why would we have gaps not in our pvs? insiding doesn’t give you access to our main (which we didn't even have, we had 20 small bases). all our bases were f ownered including the f home, you never were even invited to our fac. All I remember is the entirety of f top making fun of you saying you’re op. in a way, you brought the server together, because everyone could agree that warriorbot was bad lmao.
That’s what you remember, I remember differently and have proof, even though you did make fun of me I never made fun of you guys, guess that just proves my point, even the weakest in the coven, are better than the rest of you

PigMaster4000

Stone Miner
That’s what you remember, I remember differently and have proof, even though you did make fun of me I never made fun of you guys, guess that just proves my point, even the weakest in the coven, are better than the rest of you

funny, i don’t remember thecoven placing on f top before wipe? oops. i have things to do not responding after this warriorbot

Crackalackin

Iron Miner
You could always dm each other instead of arguing on a thread. Not only you're ruining the forums, but also making the chance of you getting unbanned lower.

OP
OP
W

warriorboy123

Stone Miner
send an appeal— cant wait to raid you when you come back. saying “snapcraft is the best server” doesn’t help the appeal process. insiding is not bannable so i am curious what were you actually banned for.
None of your business, and good luck bud, I have a process now and you definetly do not fit either way.

Boufe

Stone Miner
You remember raiding outposts and cactus farms for you only raided us twice, and you were in our faction, obviously you don’t remember. And I inside arcturuous I even have screenies of me insiding hq and taking the god apples and p5 stash
Lowkey never heard of you

Viz0r

First Step
what tf u talking about? did u just bash your hands on your keyboard or something? Mans acting like this is 2b2t. I was in Arcturus for the entirety of last wipe.
My faction was mentioned? Also kudos for keeping Arcturus alive throughout 2019 even when I dropped off the map entirely when I was banned in September/October. 2019 was not a good year for me being online.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Please don't comment on posts older than 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.