Suggestion for Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

_moly_

Iron Miner
So as you may know on creative you can trust/add people to your plot so you can build together or have a community plot. This is a great feature but I think adding a /sethome feature for trusted members [because trusted members can build when the plot owner is offline] would be helpful. This way when the user is offline, trusted members can still get to the plot and continue building.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I can't disagree. If you're trusted or added to a plot, you should be able to /plot visit to it.

AfkNinja

First Step
I agree with both of you, also a few things around this situation that could be of an improvement:

- Increase the current 12 hours for /plotwarp, to possibly 24 hours would be great
- Set more than 1 /marry home
- /plot visit would be so cool, but I'm not sure if it's going to be added or not
- Co-owner of plots would be interesting to see, not sure how that's going to work, but definitely cool :) That way people can add people as well besides just 1 owner of the plot. But that's up to the one that owns the plot originally to add a co-owner.
- Also, if someone has been inactive for quite a while, their plot should be removed and given to someone more recent, hate the fact that there are so many empty plots on creative.

I've got more, I'll let you know when I can think of them.

Thanks,
AfkxXxNinja.

Thematiks

Stone Miner
I agree with both of you, also a few things around this situation that could be of an improvement:

- Increase the current 12 hours for /plotwarp, to possibly 24 hours would be great
- Set more than 1 /marry home
- /plot visit would be so cool, but I'm not sure if it's going to be added or not
- Co-owner of plots would be interesting to see, not sure how that's going to work, but definitely cool :) That way people can add people as well besides just 1 owner of the plot. But that's up to the one that owns the plot originally to add a co-owner.
- Also, if someone has been inactive for quite a while, their plot should be removed and given to someone more recent, hate the fact that there are so many empty plots on creative.

I've got more, I'll let you know when I can think of them.

Thanks,
AfkxXxNinja.
I would say in general an /sethome command

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Status
Not open for further replies.