Creative Ideas

AfkNinja

First Step
- Increase the current 12 hours for /plotwarp, to possibly 24 hours would be great
- Set more than 1 /marry home
- /plot visit would be so cool, but I'm not sure if it's going to be added or not
- Co-owner of plots would be interesting to see, not sure how that's going to work, but definitely cool :) That way people can add people as well besides just 1 owner of the plot. But that's up to the one that owns the plot originally to add a co-owner.
- Also, if someone has been inactive for quite a while, their plot should be removed and given to someone more recent, hate the fact that there are so many empty plots on creative.

I've got more, I'll let you know when I can think of them.

Thanks,
AfkxXxNinja.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I agree with most of this somewhat but I do not think that automatically clearing inactive players plots is okay. I think allowing staff to be able to delete inactive players plots only if the plot is empty. As in they unclaim it from the inactive player. Players often take breaks from minecraft and wont come on for months. It would suck if players with hard work put into their builds come back to empty plots later after their break.

Thematiks

Stone Miner
No we mean like Completly empty plot with nothing on it not plots with something build on it

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
No we mean like Completly empty plot with nothing on it not plots with something build on it
Don’t think it’d be possible to create something that deletes the empty plots and filters out those with builds on it.. or it at least would be quite difficult to do so. Which is why I said having staff do it would be better as they can judge if it is reasonable to clear or not.

_moly_

Iron Miner
I agree with most of this somewhat but I do not think that automatically clearing inactive players plots is okay. I think allowing staff to be able to delete inactive players plots only if the plot is empty. As in they unclaim it from the inactive player. Players often take breaks from minecraft and wont come on for months. It would suck if players with hard work put into their builds come back to empty plots later after their break.

I get this, but they do it on skyblock...we've had players recently come back and say they can't get to their island only to find out it was deleted because they weren't on for a period of time. I don't mind the plots on creative that have builds on them but there are a lot, at least that i've seen that have little to nothing on them and the person has been gone 10+ weeks

Thematiks

Stone Miner
Don’t think it’d be possible to create something that deletes the empty plots and filters out those with builds on it.. or it at least would be quite difficult to do so. Which is why I said having staff do it would be better as they can judge if it is reasonable to clear or not.
yeah that is nice if there would be a filter

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I think having an option to set how long you want your warp up would be nice, since not everyone wants it for 12h+
Pretty sure /plot visit is disabled cause people would visit plots theyre added to and grief (idk tho)
Co-owning a plot would make you owner of more plots than you are given which is kinda meh imo

Thematiks

Stone Miner
I think having an option to set how long you want your warp up would be nice, since not everyone wants it for 12h+
Pretty sure /plot visit is disabled cause people would visit plots theyre added to and grief (idk tho)
Co-owning a plot would make you owner of more plots than you are given which is kinda meh imo
well but when the real owner is not online he could at or trust other people and would make it more fun if they wanne play on it and don't wanne wait for the real owner of the plot