What will happen after the reset?

AttackOnJaeger

First Step
Heard stuff floating around about a potential reset after gmc is fixed. What would happen to all the epic builds and stuff? They'll just disappear? Everyone will have to restart from zero?
I was just wondering because I'm in the early stages of construction a Mt. Olympus themed sanctuary- I spent quite a bit of time trying to earn all those sponges and planning out the area.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Once server resets you will lose everything and start completely new and only keep your rank(if you have one) The entire map will be reset.

Doolally_Tapped

First Step
So is there a way to keep our most important items? like keeping them in our inventory or keeping them in an ender chest? I have a cow spawner that I purchased with $ that I don't want to lose.

Crackalackin

Iron Miner
^ No, the point of a reset is to wipe everything once in a while and give everyone a new and improved experience.
You lose everything except your rank and /lvl.

It might seem unfair to newer players as they recently spent money on the webshop, but I've heard you can message the owner about it or something. Server resets always increase the average player count.