Blocks

Au5

Iron Miner
So... i have watched as the 1.14 patch cam out for minecraft and snapcraft had a few patches to allow 1.14 clients to play on the server. What i don't understand is why add this when it dosnt really change anything except making a user relog to play on snapcraft if they had come from somewhere else. What i think would be nice, is if we could get some 1.13/1.14 blocks on creative.

While 1.12 has a lot of verity and options, the way that the game is heading is kind of leaving the server behind. I would like to see blocks added as it will allow us to mix up our builds and start to bring in new ideas.

If adding new blocks had to be done by upgrading to a snapshot I would recommend something like 19w36a because of the number of bug fixes, however currently the server runs 1.12 with 1.7 combat (or something like that) so i don't see why we can't add 1.14 blocks with 1.14 block interactions and rendering (i am aware that 1.14 rendering is more resource heavy) and still have the 1.7 combat.

While it may be a lot to ask to go to 1.14 (it is still a new and not widely used version) I would at least like to see some 1.13 blocks as a step in the right direction to allow more building variety.

_moly_

Iron Miner
I agree, I would LOVE to see 1.13 and 1.14 blocks in creative!

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
Would love to see the new blocks added, It would make the building competitions way better.