Are you having a laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LidlBoat

First Step
Hey Y'all,
I was muted for a day by a helper called INicc for apparently advertising in global chat, which I find absurd considering I didnt do such a thing and that I have lots to lose by getting banned - eg. My rank (Which I planned to upgrade following black friday possible sale). The next day I recieved another mute for Casually Annoying for a period of 2 weeks again for advertising. This double punishment is quite frankly stupid. And to top it off, I checked today to see how long I had left of the 2 week mute and was hit with "You have my muted permanently" by some "Jaide". This is so crazy I cant even believe Im writing this thread... The staffing on this server hasnt improved in the slightest. Imagine tripling a punishment for something I didnt do. I left this server a while back with a mate of mine called rellikpd ( who many of you may know ) as the server was just falling to ruins... I came back to be hit with this rubbish. No wonder survival is doing badly, and this server as a whole. If this punishment isnt explained in depth to myself/ resolved/ removed or made known to myself if the mute will be removed folllowing reset?. I feel as though this server is falsely punishing people and giving a bad name for itself, This makes me come to the conculsion that I will move onto another server as the use of chat is one of the gifts that liven the server and allow for friendly player interactions + you cant even use /ah to sell! Buck up your ideas Snapcraft (Staff). I think we all want this server to be the best it can be including myself! Doing stuff like this isnt helping for crying out loud... I would be very happy to discuss this with staff - If they can be bothered. Discord is #LidlBoat5247.
Regards, a quite bothered, Lidlboat.

I will also post this in ban appeal for all you staff that are going to ignore my above points and say "Please open a ticket in ban appeal"...

Last edited:

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Staff do not mute without proof as we aren’t allowed. Your mute started out as 24hours and was extended by a mod for 2 weeks. You then were muted by an admin for perm because advertising is a perm mute offense. It wouldn’t of been extended by anyone if proof was not valid. It wasn’t instantly perm mute because of the fact helper and mod have limits with perms and 2 weeks and 24 hours are the max mute lengths for that role.

OP
OP
L

LidlBoat

First Step
Ill tell you laddy, that is utter bollocks. No proof that I "advertised" in global chat. Who makes these rules? Marteen who's just out to get money and doesnt giving a flying fig of what goes on? Bunch of 14 year olds "staffing" a server. Good bloody luck with your server, you'll need it.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You wouldn't be perm muted if there wasn't proof, it went through 3 staff members so doubt they muted for no reason.
You can go ahead and appeal your mute if you think it's false, www.snapcraft.net/appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.