Lost my sponge I bought with prize money.

emeraldpetr

First Step
It happened again in a more painful way /:So before all of this somebody gave me 10 vote keys nicely.In one of the spins I got a rare key and the rare key got me $15000 and before that I had $5000 so I spent my money little by little until I really wanted to buy a sponge.I did and put it in the place I wanted it today so I broke it and saw it fall.What did I do? Jump in the ocean and I could not find it and that leads us to right now.Thanks for who helps me.

TheGDLoudmouth

Iron Miner
It happened again in a more painful way /:So before all of this somebody gave me 10 vote keys nicely.In one of the spins I got a rare key and the rare key got me $15000 and before that I had $5000 so I spent my money little by little until I really wanted to buy a sponge.I did and put it in the place I wanted it today so I broke it and saw it fall.What did I do? Jump in the ocean and I could not find it and that leads us to right now.Thanks for who helps me.
If you break a sponge, you don't get it back :-(

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
If you need another sponge /msg me when you find me in game (IGN: FatSecurityGuy) and ill give you one :)
or dm me on discord as said below in my signature