How to Calculate Head Sales Prices

WarxVixen

Tree Puncher
Head sales have been a noticeably popular thing on snapcraft survival and I've been informed of how to kinda calculate the worth of some of these heads.

• Popularity (ex. how many people know you or know of you)
  • How long you've played
  • In-game net worth
  • And sometimes rank

I was wondering how people normally calculate these things together to get a total worth. Any information would be great! :-D

Something like:

Player has played for 1 year = +1k
Player has a net worth of 500k = +40k

^ something like this?

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
i think that sounds about right, yeah. depends who's buying it too though

Nic2309

Admin
Staff member
Admin
In my opinion you can't really calculate head prices.
I think the popularity of a player is the most important factor. Also important is, how many copies of the head does exist on the server.
The rank does not really matter, maybe just if the player has a rank or not, but not what rank the player actually has.

I have already paid 5k - 5mil for heads on survival.:-D

OP
OP
WarxVixen

WarxVixen

Tree Puncher
In my opinion you can't really calculate head prices.
I think the popularity of a player is the most important factor. Also important is, how many copies of the head does exist on the server.
The rank does not really matter, maybe just if the player has a rank or not, but not what rank the player actually has.

I have already paid 5k - 5mil for heads on survival.:-D

Yeah your head is on the AH right now for almost 4 mil! lol :XD: or at least it was last night. Thank you for your response! ^_^

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
Id say it depends on the player playtime and balance,
Also would depend on the player buying the head.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
It's more of how much a person would actually pay for a certain head and then go from there depending how requested it is from others.

Rywik

Banned
It's usually rank and availability of the players head. Staff heads are worth a lot more though.