1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Some Survival Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by WarxVixen, Nov 20, 2019.

1. WarxVixen

WarxVixen Tree Puncher

WarxVixen
    Hi! I was just sitting here thinking and I a few ideas. I am newer so I'm not sure if they have been suggested before so sorry if these aren't new ideas.

1. I think it'd be smart to make it so other players cannot set home inside a claimed base unless they have been added there by whomever owns it. I have had two individuals who have set home in my bases that .. can't really do much since I've made sure to claim everything and turn pvp off. Only thing I haven't claimed is this like... 2x6 pathway of stone because it conflicts with my other sponges, and that sometimes get destroyed when I'm not online, but it's not that big of a deal since its just stone. It's just slightly annoying. (I know grieving is not allowed, but since this normally happens when I'm offline... I don't ever see it happen to collect proof.)

I could see how it could conflict with somethings like:

• If someone claimed an area that you set home in first but didn't claim.
    • If someone put a warp to your area (but maybe we can make it so they can't set a warp in a claimed area that isn't yours/you don't have access to.)
    • I also know that people could potentially set home right outside your base...but I mean if you put some claimed walls up it might fix that..
    2. Another suggestion I have is the ability to disable the use of ender pearls in your claimed area (sort of like how it is at spawn). Like I said in my post before, I had someone set home in my base... and they couldn't get out through my doors so they ender pearl glitched through my windows to roam freely around my area... I think it's a smart idea, and the server could even use the money aspect to disable it, maybe even attach it to the toggle pvp command.

Again these are just suggestions! I love this server and I love that the staff listen to our ideas and reply so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. <3

(… I had another idea but it kind of slipped my mind... so if I remember it ill either edit this post or make a new one... lol)