Votes: 1 33.3%
  • na

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • On other servers, yea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WebPlayz

First Step
Hello Guys! It is me, WebPlayz! (Mostly known as WebbedRhombus64). This is my first thread, So please be nice! I will look forward to seeing replies in this thread. Most of you don't know this, But Blue is actually my favourite colour!
If you're wondering, No, I am not spelling the words wrong, Its because I come from Australia. With a population of 25.415 Million People, Thats a lot! I live in Queensland with my brother and sister! Sadly, I do not know how to do many things, Like change colour text, Insert URLS, Etc. I would appreciate it VERY much if you guys could tell me down in the comments! I come from this servers alt server and am well known :-D
get.png

I will look forward to replying and posting in the future!

Anyway, Thats all for now, I hope I see positive comments :-D

Last edited:

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
welcome to the forums, sir! :)

VIP BigBadChief

Stone Miner
Hello Guys! It is me, WebPlayz! (Mostly known as WebbedRhombus64). This is my first thread, So please be nice! I will look forward to seeing replies in this thread. Most of you don't know this, But Blue is actually my favourite colour!
If you're wondering, No, I am not spelling the words wrong, Its because I come from Australia. With a population of 25.415 Million People, Thats a lot! I live in Queensland with my brother and sister! Sadly, I do not know how to do many things, Like change colour text, Insert URLS, Etc. I would appreciate it VERY much if you guys could tell me down in the comments!

I will look forward to replying and posting in the future!

Anyway, Thats all for now, I hope I see positive comments :-D
To add a link you need to click the little clip button up at the top and if you hover over it, it will say Link. click on it and it will ask you to insert a URL and from there you can add YouTube videos, pictures etc. As for writing in colour you will see an almost teardrop looking thing at the top and if you hover over it it will say "Text Colour" if you click on that it will bring down a selection menu and you can pick what colour you want to type in from there.