Survival Rework - November 27, 2019
Here it is! The long-awaited, highly requested Survival update. This update includes a fresh map; a stunning new spawn, and new gameplay experiences such as our new Quest system! In this update, we’re introducing exciting new dungeons with custom bosses and epic loot for you and your friends to obtain by completing different dungeons.
This update is bringing a complete rework of our classic Survival protection system. The new plugin was built from the ground up and we fixed all issues that players used to have, allowing for easier management of your protected areas, but also more advanced options and settings for your regions.
- You can still create the area by simply putting down a protection sponge, it will automatically give your region a name (region###) but you can rename the region easily by typing /protect region rename
- You are now able to list all areas you own (and regions you are added to as a member) and it will show you the coordinates for each of those regions as well. You can also view the info of a specific region from anywhere, by clicking a region in your region list (or typing the /protect region info <region> command), it will show you the coordinates for that region, all of the members added to that region and you can edit the settings for that region by clicking a message in the chat.
- You are able to create groups for sponges to allow for easier management. Groups are purely used for the management of large regions. You can group a load of sponges together and then add members to that group to give them rights in all of the sponges you added to that group, and every time you add a new sponge to the group the members of that group will automatically have access to that sponge too since they are added to the group.
- The settings of sponges are used to define what you allow outside players to do inside of your region. Members of a region bypass the settings you set. You can set settings very easily by typing the region, or group, settings command and then toggling options on or off by clicking on an item in a GUI (similar to how you change settings on a skyblock island)
We know that for some, Survival can become boring and repetitive with time. This is why we have implemented a brand new entertaining and immersive system into Survival. Questing!
Alongside surviving, you can choose to face new challenges regarding Quests with an RPG aspect that will grant access to brand new areas, and bosses once completed. Some of these challenges will involve fighting, puzzles, collecting, and utilizing the very skills you can use outside of Minecraft, within it.
Quests can be accessed by going to /warp quests or entering the portal located at spawn. You can only start quests if you meet all of the requirements for that specific quest, which is noted in the chatbox when you try to begin a quest. To begin any quest, you will need to complete the simple quest tutorial located on the dock next to the boat after warping to the quest area.
We have also completely reworked our dungeons plugin from the ground up. Which introduces a lot of new features and fixes to previous problems.
One dungeon map can be played by multiple players (or groups) at the same time, so you no longer have to wait before entering a dungeon!
In the new dungeons, you get rewarded by killing every single NPC inside of the dungeon, they have special drop tables. And the big reward comes from killing the boss at the end of a dungeon. You can leave a dungeon at any point while playing the dungeon by typing /dungeon leave, but doing so will activate the dungeon cooldown. No matter if you have finished the entire dungeon or not!
When playing dungeons you will face monsters that can only be found there, these monsters have special drop tables with amazing loot! You get rewarded for killing all monsters, but the big reward comes from killing the boss at the end of the dungeon. You can leave at any point while playing by typing /dungeon leave, but doing so will activate the cooldown, no matter if you finished the entire dungeon or not!
- Brand new Spawn and Map
- All of the crates have been buffed (Legendary, Rare, Uncommon, Common and Vote)
- Reworked economy and /Shop now includes the high requested “Sell all” button.
- Added a new repairing system (Repair Tokens) as seen on Prison and Skyblock.
- Added combat tag barriers to the End Safezones to prevent line camping and balanced PvP.
- Added Artifacts that will drop from killing mobs, breaking blocks, etc. (Sell them at /warp Artifact)
- Guild tags and info are now added back into the chat in front of your global level
- Added custom Ender Chests as seen on Skyblock, Prison, Factions, etc. (Default has 3 Rows, VIP has 4 Rows, Premium has 5 Rows, Ultra has 6 Rows)
- New /withdraw command for both EXP and Money
- Added custom enchants as seen on Prison, Factions, and Skyblock (/enchant)
- Added /kit member for those who already have the rank (Member rank is free with /link)
- Added /coinflip
- Enabled /baltop
- Slight buff to Ultra kit (now includes protection 5)
- Added access to [item] to showcase your items to the rest of the server for the Ultra rank.
- Epic world generation for both the overworld and the nether, which includes lower terrain for easier navigation.
- Brand new Cluescrolls! Complete the tasks listed on your scroll to obtain unique loot
- Fixed a bug where fishing could bypass the combat log system
- New McMMo PvP caps added for balancing purposes
We will be polling the fate of the old survival world, we will either provide a way to visit on Snapcraft itself or release a download.
If you have purchased any items in the past 7 Days(between Nov 20th - Nov 27th) you can create a ticket to be compensated. Click here!