1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Better Kits For Kitpvp

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Twwhaik4, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Twwhaik4

Twwhaik4 Zombie Killer

Yaziel
    As many of you know, a lot of people are complaining about kit fight being bad and kit knight being too op but, I have a solution for that!

Kit Fight: Prot 1 Leather Helmet, Golden chestplate, Golden leggings , and Prot 1 Leather Boots

Kit Warrior: Prot 1 Iron helmet, Golden chestplate, Golden leggings, and Prot 1 Iron boots.

Kit Knight: Stays the same.

Each level of protection adds 3 epf (enchantment protection factor)
    Also half a armor bar reduces 4% of damage with the max being 80% reduced.

The current kit fight has 4 armor bars which means, 32% of the damage is reduced.

Kit knight has 7.5 armor bars which means 60% of the damage is reduced. (Not including the protection)
    Kit knight has 6 epf due to 2 prot 1 armor pieces. You simply find the average which is 50-100% of the epf and this is 3-6 epf and multiply those numbers by 4. This means that 12-24% damage is reduced as well.

A bit op right?

The new kit fight will have 5 armor bars and 6 epf and the new warrior kit will have 6 armor bars with 6 epf as well.

This will make it much more fair to those who can't donate and to those who donate for kit warrior.
    Let me know what you think because, I want to see all of your opinions.
    If there are any spelling mistakes please excuse them as I am typing this on my Ipod.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Idontrox

Idontrox Emerald Miner

3. Jeffsaddoris

Jeffsaddoris Gold Miner

I agree. this is a good idea

4. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

And that's why there's an agree button..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. CyberMist®

CyberMist® Banned

What about one piece of projectile protection such as the helmet?It could make it even better because of bow spammers,and people on roof tops.Therefore it would help quite a bit considering it's not only just "Melee" combat.

6. Billybobice

Billybobice Skeleton Slayer

Protection protects from everything, projectile protection included.

7. CyberMist®

CyberMist® Banned

Actually, projectile means that includes damage from arrows, ghast/blaze fire charges, etc.Also it is almost similar to protections strength EPF by having resist on incoming hits, although Protection protects most all by 4% x2 precent on every level. Such as if you had Protectile protection 4, it will be almost as protection 3.;-)