OP
D

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
ik
idk why he did it

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
A prestigious mix of funny, entertaining, friendly, heartwarming, dafuq, and lol.

A true masterpiece.

An exquisite piece of art.

Great.

Memorable.

Fascinating.

Well Done.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Shush Tarpon ur just being a ahole... and making no sense or being on topic
You think im an a-hole? That's very funny. I just thought it was a bit ironic, You don't need to get all butthurt.

Oh and by the way....Its an* a-hole. :-P

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
yea plz stop Tarpon and im not gettin butt-hurt XD
Ok, I will hush, but 2 things....Why rate my post bad spelling because I am pretty sure it was fine and...It sure seemed like you were getting butt-hurt..

Ok, Now lets all just stop this conversation...Thanks

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Ok, I will hush, but 2 things....Why rate my post bad spelling because I am pretty sure it was fine and...It sure seemed like you were getting butt-hurt..

Ok, Now lets all just stop this conversation...Thanks
From here on im just not even going to respond.

LegalSense

Void Walker
its a question..?
But.. I don't see a question mark at the end.. Anyways, set aside that, it's just a rating. You gave other people negative ratings (Which is fine, just don't abuse it) but when someone gives you a negative rating, you 'lash' out. You were even threatening to report Rawrsy on her profile because she rated you.

It'd also be nice if you'd remove that small outburst at 3:54.

@Billybobice , here's a video with art. Click Here.

You think im an a-hole? That's very funny. I just thought it was a bit ironic, You don't need to get all butthurt.

Oh and by the way....Its an* a-hole. :-P
By the way.. It's*, I'm*, and you*. Capitalizing the first letter of a word after a comma is grammatically incorrect, unless it's a pronoun. Also, there is no need to create a fuss about something. Persisting this on won't benefit you at all, it'd just get you into trouble. Same goes to you @Milesmb .

Stop the arguing or this thread will be locked.

Last edited: