1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Pending 1v1's and 'targeted player'

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Liam A, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liam A

Liam A First Step

I'm a factions player so I don't really play kit pvp but from my understanding, roughly every however long a player becomes the 'target', I'm not too sure what this entails but i'm guessing whoever kills the targeted player gets a reward. Anyways, I was 1v1ing one of my mates in gapple when I became the targeted player (interesting seeing as it's a 1v1 meaning that he is the only person capable of killing me). This doesn't seem like such a big problem, however I was later banned by wowoow for bug abuse. Apparently being in a duel for longer than 3 minutes as the targeted player is bug abuse? Keep in mind that I didn't become the targeted player until the fight had began, so it's not like I intentionally did it for the reward. This 'bug' should either be fixed or just recognise that in a 1v1, there is only ONE person who can kill you, therefore, you shouldn't be banned when they eventually do.

This isn't a ban appeal, I've already submitted one, I'm only saying this as a prompt for the 'bug' to be patched in order to prevent more people from being wrongfully banned.

- cheesygeezy

• Like Like x 1
  2. DontChangeAtAll

DontChangeAtAll Stone Miner

Immigrational
    Damn that sucks, Go to the discord and if you have proof you were in a duel it's only right to unban you since it's the server's fault for not covering this issue

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.