1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Pending Make grinding worth it

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Ashie, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

Asheey
    The point in making grinders on servers is to get money for better and bigger farms, IGs, Blazes etc.. But the only way to get them is to either buy legendary keys or buying the spawner straight from /store which is rather pointless for the people who cannot or are not allowed to purchase items.

So here's my suggestion, it's not a new one I know but an updated one;
    Add all spawners to /shop, even if its super expensive to buy it's still better than nothing.

Adding them to /shop will not break the eco and heres why, people spend $$$ the second a server resets and gets lots of money and spawners which ups the prices of everything within seconds.

• Like Like x 4
  2. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    Yes, please. I would like that

3. Caampo

Caampo Iron Miner

Caampo
    Sounds like a good idea!

4. Joe

Joe Helper

WackyBear_
    Factions Immortal
    Very good idea, because at the end of the day we're all making money in order to get more spawners so this would make it much better and more worth the grind!

5. Rhadagast

Rhadagast First Step

Rhadagast
    Might be a factions-based opinion, and maybe not a popular one, but..

Having some of the spawners locked behind a paywall adds a sort of rarity to some spawners and makes a market for them volatile and influenced by the players. If you could buy an Iron Golem spawner from a shop, you wouldn't see the price rise with the maps lenght and fall a bit with great sales going on. Besides it would remove all the haggling and /ah spawner trading would die down a lot. Also the spawners buyable by IRL money are never the most profitable in the long run, as you can't keep adding more of them in with the money they make.

Another reason is that those spawners give the initiative to the players who are able to support the server through crates, which I'm sure are a big reason this server can continue to run and improve. And it's not like the spawners aren't buyable and tradable with In game things. Heck, people even do trades where they buy you the keys with their money for in game items.

6. 3RRORPvP_

3RRORPvP_ Stone Miner

3RRORPvP_
    Sounds great !

7. IChristianPlayzI

IChristianPlayzI Stone Miner

Ok, thats not that bad of an idea +1

8. FatSecurityGuy

FatSecurityGuy Gold Miner

I'd like to see all the spawners in shop. +1

9. yarxyz

yarxyz First Step

agree m8

• Like Like x 1
  10. iTheDUck

iTheDUck Tree Puncher

iTheDuck
    I agree with adding the spawners to the in game shop. They should definitely be a pretty penny though so the server doesn't get over saturated with them. (y)