I lost $50k :C

Status
Not open for further replies.

APlethora

First Step
7/1/2020 6:30pm AEDT

I was on survival after I had just purchased Premium. I was wondering how to make a guild so I asked everyone how to make one. After about my 7th time of asking someone finally answered lol. I went '/guild help' and it told me how to make a guild. So I went '/guild create (my guild name)' It was only until a few minutes after I created my guild that I realised My Balance had halved. I was extremely freaked out and confused because I worked really hard on working on get that money. After asking 7 times again how I lost $50k, someone finally told me that it was because I created a guild. I suggested that maybe in /guild help, it should at least say something like '/guild create <name> ($50,000)'. another person told me I should suggest it on forums...so here I am :)

ps: I was also wondering if there was a way I could get my $50k back, I understand you're a bit busy but I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely, APlethora

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
7/1/2020 6:30pm AEDT

ps: I was also wondering if there was a way I could get my $50k back, I understand you're a bit busy but I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely, APlethora
Unfortunately, staff don't return items/money

Letting players know it costs 50k should be definitely be added.

Last edited:

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
money won't be refunded but I do agree that there should be some kind of information that it costs money to make a guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.